- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Kawasaki has globally unveiled the 2021 iteration of their Ninja ZX-10R & Ninja ZX-10RR superbikes. The 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR now receives a major design update, along with a host of new features, tech and riding aids, as well as an updated powertrain.
Starting off with the design, the new (2021) Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R and its race-focused version, the ZX-10RR now feature a new front end. The design has been inspired by the brand's H2 model with LED units, which gives it a more prominent and aggressive look.
The new superbike now also comes with a 40mm taller windscreen, allowing for better visibility when tucked in. The 2021 ZX-10R is also said to feature cowl-integrated winglets, improving downforce by 17 per cent compared to its predecessor. The cowl also comes with the rear-view mirrors with the integrated turn indicators.
In terms of features, the 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R now comes packed with equipment and multiple riding aids as well. Some of these include a new full-colour 4.3-inch TFT instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity, three riding modes (Rain, Road & Sport), cornering ABS, electronic cruise control, traction control, launch control and engine braking control; among many others.
The 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R comes with 43mm inverted front forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension setup at the rear; both of which come with full adjustability in terms of damping, rebound and preload. Braking is handled by a set of dual 330mm discs at the front and a single 220mm disc at the back, with the complete setup from Brembo.
The more race-focused 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10RR further features revised cam shafts, a new intake and titanium connecting rods, offering a higher rev-limit. The 2021 ZX-10RR also comes with forged wheels from Marchesini, wrapped in Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP tyres.
The 2021 iterations of the litre-class motorcycles come powered with an updated powertrain as well. The new Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R is powered by a Euro-5 compliant 998cc in-line four-cylinder engine. It produces 200bhp at 13,200rpm and 114Nm of peak torque at 11,400rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox with a quick-shifter as standard.
Thoughts On The 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveil
Both the 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R and ZX-10RR are expected to enter the Indian market sometime next year. Once launched in India, the new Kawasaki superbikes will rival the likes of the BMW S 1000 RR, Ducati Panigale V4 and the likes.