- 7 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 April 20 Highlights: Bigg Boss Takes Away All The Luxuries From The Contestants
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Kawasaki has globally revealed its 2021 product line-up of its high-performance motorcycles. This includes the new 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE supercharged motorcycle. The updated version of the supercharged naked superbike features a couple of new equipment.
The updated motorcycle two key upgrades, starting with the suspension setup. The 2021 Z H2 SE features the brand's semi-active (KECS) Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension. The suspension adapts to road and riding conditions in real-time, which will provide the ideal amount of damping.
Suspension duties are handle by a fully-adjustable 43mm USD fork (SFF-CA) at the front sourced from Showa, and a fully-adjustable New Uni Trak, BFRC lite gas-charged shock with piggyback reservoir again sourced from Showa. In Rain Mode, Showa's Skyhook EERA (Electronically Equipped Ride Adjustment) technology offers an even more composed ride.
According to the company, the Skyhook technology adjusts the damping electronically with a 1 millisecond reaction time. It will suit vehicle speed and suspension stroke speed to keep the body of the vehicle in a constant attitude, while the wheels and suspension follow the dips and deviations in the road surface.
Another major upgrade on the 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE is its braking hardware. The new Supernaked motorcycle features dual semi-floating 320mm discs along with Brembo Stylema monobloc radial-mounted 4-piston calliper at the front and a single 260mm disc with single-piston calliper at the rear.
The motorcycle comes loaded with electronic rider aid such as (KIBS) Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System, (KQS) Kawasaki Quick Shifter, (KLCM) Kawasaki Launch Control Mode, (KCMF) Kawasaki Cornering Management Function, 6-axis IMU, a three-mode (KTRC) Kawasaki Traction Control, Various power modes, electronic cruise control and more.
The new motorcycle also features a 5-inch full-colour TFT LCD screen for instrumentation. The display functions include a digital speedometer, gear position indicator, shift indicator, odometer, dual trip meters, fuel gauge, and more. The rider can also control the plethora of electronic aids via the instrument display and the switch-gear cube on the handlebar.
The 2021 Z H2 SE is equipped with a smartphone connectivity function, which enables connection via Bluetooth. In addition to checking machine information, recording and downloading logs, the rider can also change the Riding Mode remotely. This can be done using the "RIDEOLOGY THE APP" smartphone application available for both Android and iOS users.
The Supernaked motorcycle features the brand's signature Sugomi styling. It also features an all-LED lighting package offering enhanced visibility to the rider. The motorcycle features raised single-piece handlebar for an upright riding position.
The engine on the motorcycle remains unchanged and is powered by a liquid-cooled, In-line four-cylinder 998cc unit that is supercharged. It produces a maximum of 198bhp at 11,000rpm and a peak torque of 137Nm at 8,500rpm. The engine comes mated a six-speed gearbox with slip-assist clutch and a bi-directional quick-shifter.
Thoughts About The 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE Unveiled
The Japenese Supernaked motorcycle receives premium hardware that enhances the overall riding experience. It will also help in putting the massive power down to the road. The 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE is packed with a host of electronic aid, which will give the rider the confidence to push the motorcycle to its limit.