- 7 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 11 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 16 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
America's first motorcycle company, Indian Motorcycle, officially announced prices of its 2021 motorcycle line-up in the Indian market. The 2021 Indian Motorcycle line-up starts with the Scout model which retails at Rs 15.67 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The company has also announced that it has started accepting booking for these old school cruiser motorcycles. Interested customers can visit the nearest Indian Motorcycle dealerships across the country and book their motorcycle for a token amount of Rs 2 lakh.
Upgrades on 2021 Scout lineup includes refreshed new paint colours that further enhances the iconic style and lines of the motorcycle. The Scout model is sold in three variants: Bobber, Standard and the Bobber Twenty. These models retail at Rs 15.67 lakh, 16.04 lakh and Rs 16.20 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
Here are some of the colour options that are available in the Scout model line-up. This includes Thunder Black, Deepwater Metallic, White Smoke, Maroon Metallic over Crimson Metallic, Arizona Turquoise/Pearl White, Blue Slate Metallic/Cobra Silver, & Stealth Gray/Thunder Black.
The Scout line-up is powered by a liquid-cooled V-Twin 1133cc engine that produces a peak torque of 97Nm at 5600rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Deep Water/Dirt Track Tan. While the Vintage Dark Horse is available in a single Thunder Black Smoke paint scheme.
The Vintage line-up is powered by a 1890cc engine that produces a peak torque of 168Nm at 2800rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. These motorcycles also feature cruise control, ABS, and rear cylinder deactivation for improved fuel efficiency; among others.
Moving to the Indian Springfield line-up, the motorcycle is available in two varaints: Standard and the Dark Horse. These motorcycles cost Rs 33.06 lakh and Rs 29.23 lakh. The Standard varaint is available in Maroon Metallic/Crimson Metallic & Thunder Black/Dirt Track Tan paint scheme. While the Dark Horse variant is available in Thunder Black, Sagebrush Smoke, & White Smoke colour options.
Next model on the list is the popular Indian Chieftain. The Chieftain is part of the brand's Bagger motorcycle line-up alsong with the Springfield model. The Chieftain is available in three variants: Standard, Dark Horse and Limited.
These motorcycles retail at Rs 31.67 lakh, Rs 33.29 lakh and Rs 33.54 lakh. The standard motorcycle is available in Thunder Black, & Limited Radar Blue paint scheme, while the Dark Horse can be chosen in Crimson Metallic, Stealth Gray, Thunder Black Smoke, Ruby Smoke, & Titanium Smoke. Lastly, the Limited varaint is available with a single Thunder Black Pearl paint scheme.
Moving to the last model on the list, the Indian Roadmaster. It is also available in three variants: Standard, Dark Horse and Limited. The Indian Roadmaster retails at a starting price of Rs 43.14 lakh for the Dark Horse, Rs 43.21 lakh for the Standard model and the Rs 43.96 lakh for the Limited varaint.
Paint options for the standard model include Black Azure Crystal/Stealth Gray Azure Crystal, Arizona Turquoise/Pearl White, Blue Slate Smoke/Thunder Black Smoke, Thunder Black Pearl, Maroon Metallic/Crimson Metallic, Alumina Jade/Thunder Black. On the other hand colour schemes for the Dark Horse includes Bronze Smoke, Thunder Black Smoke, & White Smoke, while the Limited variant is available in Crimson Metallic & Thunder Black Azure Crystal.
All model and varaints of the Indian Springfield, Chieftain and the Roadmaster come powered by the same engine and gearbox as the Indian Vintage motorcycle model.
Thoughts About The 2021 Indian Motorcycle Line-up Launched In India
Indian Motorcycle has announced their entire line-up of BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The announcement comes right after their primary rival exited the Indian market as a standalone brand in the country. Indian Motorcycle is looking to make use of the opportunity and boost sales of its models in the country.