- 10 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 32 min ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Movies Mayakkam Enna Actress Richa Gangopadhyay On Leaving Showbiz: You Always Have Choices In Life
- News Chennai Couple, who survived Tsunami, facing cyclone Nivar in the same relief center
- Finance Foreign Institutional Investors FII Inflows Into Indian Markets Creates New Record In Nov
- Technology Meet Tooter, A Desi Version Of Twitter: Here’s How To Download And Sign Up
- Sports LPL 2020: WI coach Phil Simmons says he was not aware Andre Russell playing for Colombo Kings
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange And Pink Suit Will Melt You Heart
- Education AYUSH Counselling 2020: Check AYUSH NEET Counselling 2020 Registration Process
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
America's first motorcycle company, Indian Motorcycle, officially announced prices of its 2021 motorcycle line-up in the Indian market. The 2021 Indian Motorcycle line-up starts with the Scout model which retails at Rs 15.67 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The company has also announced that it has started accepting booking for these old school cruiser motorcycles. Interested customers can visit the nearest Indian Motorcycle dealerships across the country and book their motorcycle for a token amount of Rs 2 lakh.
Upgrades on 2021 Scout lineup includes refreshed new paint colours that further enhances the iconic style and lines of the motorcycle. The Scout model is sold in three variants: Bobber, Standard and the Bobber Twenty. These models retail at Rs 15.67 lakh, 16.04 lakh and Rs 16.20 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
Here are some of the colour options that are available in the Scout model line-up. This includes Thunder Black, Deepwater Metallic, White Smoke, Maroon Metallic over Crimson Metallic, Arizona Turquoise/Pearl White, Blue Slate Metallic/Cobra Silver, & Stealth Gray/Thunder Black.
The Scout line-up is powered by a liquid-cooled V-Twin 1133cc engine that produces a peak torque of 97Nm at 5600rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The Indian Vintage and the Vintage Dark Horse retails at Rs 25.81 lakh and Rs 26.63 lakh, respectively. The Vintage model is available two colour options Crimson Metallic &
Deep Water/Dirt Track Tan. While the Vintage Dark Horse is available in a single Thunder Black Smoke paint scheme.
The Vintage line-up is powered by a 1890cc engine that produces a peak torque of 168Nm at 2800rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. These motorcycles also feature cruise control, ABS, and rear cylinder deactivation for improved fuel efficiency; among others.
Moving to the Indian Springfield line-up, the motorcycle is available in two varaints: Standard and the Dark Horse. These motorcycles cost Rs 33.06 lakh and Rs 29.23 lakh. The Standard varaint is available in Maroon Metallic/Crimson Metallic & Thunder Black/Dirt Track Tan paint scheme. While the Dark Horse variant is available in Thunder Black, Sagebrush Smoke, & White Smoke colour options.
Next model on the list is the popular Indian Chieftain. The Chieftain is part of the brand's Bagger motorcycle line-up alsong with the Springfield model. The Chieftain is available in three variants: Standard, Dark Horse and Limited.
These motorcycles retail at Rs 31.67 lakh, Rs 33.29 lakh and Rs 33.54 lakh. The standard motorcycle is available in Thunder Black, & Limited Radar Blue paint scheme, while the Dark Horse can be chosen in Crimson Metallic, Stealth Gray, Thunder Black Smoke, Ruby Smoke, & Titanium Smoke. Lastly, the Limited varaint is available with a single Thunder Black Pearl paint scheme.
Moving to the last model on the list, the Indian Roadmaster. It is also available in three variants: Standard, Dark Horse and Limited. The Indian Roadmaster retails at a starting price of Rs 43.14 lakh for the Dark Horse, Rs 43.21 lakh for the Standard model and the Rs 43.96 lakh for the Limited varaint.
Paint options for the standard model include Black Azure Crystal/Stealth Gray Azure Crystal, Arizona Turquoise/Pearl White, Blue Slate Smoke/Thunder Black Smoke, Thunder Black Pearl, Maroon Metallic/Crimson Metallic, Alumina Jade/Thunder Black. On the other hand colour schemes for the Dark Horse includes Bronze Smoke, Thunder Black Smoke, & White Smoke, while the Limited variant is available in Crimson Metallic & Thunder Black Azure Crystal.
All model and varaints of the Indian Springfield, Chieftain and the Roadmaster come powered by the same engine and gearbox as the Indian Vintage motorcycle model.
Thoughts About The 2021 Indian Motorcycle Line-up Launched In India
Indian Motorcycle has announced their entire line-up of BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The announcement comes right after their primary rival exited the Indian market as a standalone brand in the country. Indian Motorcycle is looking to make use of the opportunity and boost sales of its models in the country.