- 12 min ago BMW M340i xDrive Bookings Open Ahead Of India Launch: Comes Slideways Ready!
- 1 hr ago TVS Apache RTR 200 Single-Channel ABS Variant Launched With Ride Modes: Prices Start At Rs 1.28 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Mobility Inaugurates Its First Dealership In Delhi: Here Are All Details
- 3 hrs ago TVS Eurogrip Launches 11 New Tyres In India Catering To Two & Three Wheelers Segment
- Lifestyle Mommy-To-Be Neeti Mohan’s Maternity Closet Is All About Comfy And Stylish Dresses
- Movies Acharya: Ram Charan And Pooja Hegde Start Shooting For A Dance Number
- Technology iQOO Neo5 Confirmed To Pack 4,400mAh Battery With 66W FlashCharge Support
- News TMC candidate list 2021: Emphasis likely to be more on women candidates
- Sports India vs England 4th Test: Virat Kohli gets dismissed for duck for 12th occasion, claims unwanted record
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Inks Agreement With Yes Bank For Co-Lending
- Education Explore List Of Indian Universities In QS World University Ranking By Subject 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
American motorcycle manufacturer, Indian Motorcycle, has officially opened booking for the 2020 Challenger motorcycle. The company still has to announce a launch date for the Indian Challenger models.
Close to all details about the 2020 Indian Challenger were revealed last October when the motorcycle was launched in the company's international markets. Domestic markets are slated to receive the motorcycles with the same specifications.
The all-American 2020 Challenger will be available in three variants - Standard, Dark Horse, and Limited.
Design features of the 2020 Indian Challenger includes a chassis-mounted semi-fairing, a refreshed Indian Motorcycle headdress on the front fender, and a swept-back handlebar.
The motorcycle features adjustable air vents, and an adjustable windscreen. Other features include full LED lighting, a fixed fairing, and weather proof saddlebags that have a payload capacity of 68-liters.
The 2020 Indian Challenger features inverted telescopic forks at the front, and hydraulically adjustable FOX shock absorbers at the rear. Anchoring duties are handled race spec radially mounted Brembo brakes - 320mm dual disc brakes at the front, and a single 298mm disc at the rear.
The motorcycle features alloy wheels shod with Metzeler Cruisetec tyres, and a split dual exhaust that features a resonator.
Safety features on the 2020 Indian Challenger include ABS, electronic cruise control and keyless ignition. In addition, the Limited and the Dark Horse variants feature Indian Motorcycle's intuitive Smart Lean Technology (basically cornering traction control and cornering ABS) and Drag Torque Control.
The Limited and Dark Horse variants also feature the 7.0-inch Indian RideCommand touchscreen infotainment system. The system features a quad-core processor, Bluetooth connectivity, USB mobile pairing, key vehicle information, and weather & traffic overlays.
One of the highlights of the 2020 Indian Challenger is its all-new PowerPlus engine, making it the company's first liquid-cooled large-displacement engine ever.
The motorcycle features a 1.8-litre liquid-cooled, eight-valve, V-twin cylinder that produces 120bhp of power and 178Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed transmission, and features slipper clutch assist as well.
The all new 2020 Indian Challenger features three riding modes - Rain, Standard, and Sport. Riding modes can be customized according to rider preference.
While there is no official revelation just yet, we expect the 2020 Indian Challenger to be priced roughly between Rs 32 lakh and Rs 36 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About Indian Motorcycle Opening Bookings For The 2020 Challenger Motorcycle
Bookings being open means the company is about to launch the motorcycle. We think that a launch will happen within the next few weeks and that deliveries will most likely being at the end of February or early March.