- 44 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 48 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Meghan Markle Reveals She Suffered A Miscarriage In July
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Italian superbike manufacturer, Ducati, has globally unveiled its flagship naked motorcycles, the 2021 Streetfighter V4 and the V4S. The updated motorcycles feature two major changes starting with its new Euro 5 compliant engine.
Another change is its new colour option, the ‘Dark Stealth', which will be sold alongside the existing Ducati Red paint scheme. Apart from this, there are no other changes made to the performance naked motorcycle sold by the brand.
The differences between the Streetfighter V4 and the Streetfighter V4S are down to the hardware used in both motorcycles. The engine, however, remains the same on both models and is now Euro 5 compliant. This makes both 2021 Streetfighter V4 models eligible to enter the Indian market.
The 2021 Streetfighter V4 motorcycles are powered by an updated version of the same engine that was on the previous versions of the motorcycles. The 1,103cc Desmosedici Stradale 90° V4 engine produces a maximum of 206bhp at 13,000rpm and 123Nm of peak torque at 9.500rpm.
The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with the brand's bi-directional Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) EVO 2 along with a slip-assisted clutch. Both motorcycles also feature a 5-inch TFT colour display for the instrument console.
The 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 tips the scale at 201Kg kerb weight, which is 2 kilograms more than the Streetfighter V4S. This is because the standard motorcycle features five-spoke 17-inch alloy wheels, while the V4S features a lighter Marchesini 3-spoke forged aluminium alloy wheels. Both motorcycles come shod with Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II performance tyres at both ends.
Suspension duties on the standard motorcycle are handled by a 43mm fully-adjustable Showa BPF fork at the front and a fully-adjustable Sachs mono-shock unit at the rear. On the other hand, the V4S features an electronically-adjustable Ohlins NIX30 forks at the front and Ohlins TTX36 mono-shock units at the rear.
Braking on both motorcycles is done via dual 330mm semi-floating discs with radially-mounted Brembo Monobloc Stylema M4.30 4-piston callipers at the front and a single 245mm disc with a two-piston calliper at the rear.
The 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 features a host of electronic rider aids including Riding Modes, Power Modes, Cornering ABS EVO, Ducati Traction Control (DTC) EVO 2, Ducati Wheelie Control (DWC) EVO, Ducati Slide Control (DSC), Engine Brake Control (EBC) EVO, and Auto tyre calibration.
Other features include Ducati Power Launch (DPL), Ducati Quick Shift (DQS) up/down EVO 2, Full LED lighting with Daytime Running Light (DRL), Sachs steering damper, Quick adjustment buttons, Auto-off indicators, Passenger seat and footpegs.
Some of the accessories offered with Ducati include Ducati Data Analyser+ (DDA+) with GPS module, Ducati Multimedia System (DMS), anti-theft, heating grips and more.
Ducati is expected to launch the 2021 Streetfighter V4 motorcycles in the Indian market sometime next year. Initially, the company is expected to bring the top-spec V4S to the country.
Thoughts About The 2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 & V4S Unveiled
The Ducati Streetfighter V4 is a naked version of the brand's flasghip motorcycle the Panigale V4. The Streetfighter V4 features drop-dead gorgeous looks with its sleek looking headlamps and muscular fuel-tank design. The Streetfighter V4S is among the most feature-packed naked motorcycle available across the globe.