- 8 hrs ago Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- 8 hrs ago New Ford Freestyle Flair Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.69 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Renault Duster Turbo-Petrol Engine Teased Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Enyaq iV Electric SUV Design Sketches Officially Revealed: Here Are The Details!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Lifestyle From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Ducati is said to be working on the new limited edition Diavel motorcycle in association with Italian supercar manufacturer Lamborghini. According to the latest reports, it is expected to be called as the Ducati Diavel Lamborghini and will be released as a 2021 model.
A document filed under the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) reveals, alongside the Lamborghini Edition of the Diavel 1260, it will also introduce the regular 2021 Ducati Diavel as well as the Diavel 1260 S variants.
Ducati is expected to announce the arrival of all three motorcycles sometime later this year in the US. Although there is no information about the special edition motorcycle arriving in the Indian market, we expect the company to bring in a few numbers adding to the exclusivity.
Speaking about the motorcycle itself, the upcoming Lamborghini Edition of the Diavel motorcycle is expected to feature some cosmetic changes over the 1260S model. This Includes new colour and graphics, with the Lamborghini name and badging; among others.
Apart from this, the motorcycle will continue to feature a cruiser design with an upright handlebar, a single-sided swingarm, a long sculpted fuel-tank, a long LED tail-lights placed under the rear seat, and the distinctive LED headlamp setup with integrated LED DRLs surrounding it.
Mechanics and electronics on the upcoming special edition motorcycle are expected to remain unchanged and borrowed from the top-spec Diavel S model. Staring with the engine, it will come powered by a liquid-cooled, Testastretta L-twin, 1,262cc engine.
It produces a maximum power of 159bhp at 9500rpm and a peak torque of 129Nm at 7500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox assisted by a slipper clutch. It will also continue to feature Desmodromic valve timing as the standard.
The electronic package on the motorcycle includes Bosh Cornering ABS Evo, traction control, multiple riding modes and power modes, wheelie control, launch control, cruise control and the brand's two-way quick shifter; among others. All of this can be controlled via a 3.5-inch TFT display for the instrument cluster.
Suspensions on the motorcycle are handled by a 48mm USD forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear, both of which are fully adjustable and sourced from Ohlins. Braking is done via radially mounted 4-piston calliper twin 320mm disc brake at the front and a 265mm disc brake at the rear, both from Brembo.
Thoughts About The 2021 Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini Edition Under Development
The standard Ducati Diavel itself is a rare motorcycle with top-notch performance, features and mechanical equipment. We expect the Lamborghini Edition to have some of the features above and beyond the existing list of premium equipment on the motorcycle. Both Ducati and Lamborghini are part of the larger Volkswagen Group that will help the motorcycle manufacturer garner some sales numbers with the special edition Diavel 1260.