- 24 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- News AP EAMCET 2020 Phase 2 seat allotment date and time details
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 6 Spotted: Key Details Revealed
- Movies Karan Johar's Emotional Post On Varun Dhawan's Wedding: My Boy Is Ready For This Beautiful Phase In His Life
- Finance Indices Start On A Strong Note; RIL Top Loser
- Sports Kim edges Cantlay to win The American Express
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Benelli has launched a new 600cc motorcycle called the QJ SRK 600 in the Chinese market. The same motorcycle is expected to arrive in India as the new-generation TNT 600 sometime during the next year.
The TNT 600 is also known as the SRK 600 under Benelli's sister brand QJ Motor. The new motorcycle features a fresh design for Model Year 2020 and comes packed with some of the segment-first features such as the keyless ignition and backlit switches.
The motorcycle launched in the international market is offered in three variants — Standard, Medium and High. The company is offering QJ SRK 600 motorcycles in four new paint schemes: red, black, white and blue.
The new-gen Benelli TNT 600 will be powered by the same inline four-cylinder that powered the BS4 models. The 600cc in-line four-cylinder liquid-cooled engine produces a maximum power of 81bhp at 11,000rpm and a peak torque of 55Nm at 8,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard six-speed gearbox. In comparison, the BS6 engine produces 3bhp less and 0.4Nm of torque more than the outgoing model.
The company is offering all three variants of the motorcycle with different cycle parts. The entry-level ‘Standard' variant features suspension and brake setup from Benelli, while the mid-spec ‘Medium' variant features suspension and brakes set up made by KYB and Xihu, respectively. However, the top-spec ‘Hight' variant features a Marzocchi USD fork at the front and, a mono-shock from KYB at the rear. Brake set up is sourced from Brembo.
Coming to the motorcycle's dimensions, the new-gen motorcycle is 10mm slimmer and features a 20mm shorter wheelbase (1,460mm) as compared to the current-gen TNT 600. The motorcycle is also 33 kilos lighter than the outgoing TNT 600. All this results in the motorcycle becoming more nimble with improved handling.
Apart from the mechanical changes, Benelli has reworked the styling of the motorcycle and have added some new features. The 2020 TNT 600 looks sleek and sharp with a new front fascia. It features new LED headlight, a redesigned fuel tank with new extensions, golden-painted USD forks and a side-mounted exhaust. Yes, the twin-underbelly exhaust that is seen on the current-gen model has not been carried forward on the new-gen model.
The new-gen motorcycle also features a five-inch full-colour TFT console which offers a host of information to the rider. In comparison, the outgoing TNT 600 features a dated analogue-digital console. Also, we expect the motorcycle to feature Bluetooth connectivity to offer smartphone pairing when launched in India.
Thoughts About The New Benelli QJ SRK 600 (2020 TNT 600) Launched
Benelli is expected to bring the mid-spec variant of the motorcycle when launched in India and price it aggressively against its segment rivals. Once launched, the 2020 TNT 600 will rival the Kawasaki Z650 and the CFMoto 600NK in the Indian market. The new-gen TNT 600 features new looks, increased performance and handling with added features as compared to the outgoing model.