- 36 min ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- News Offer Eid-ul-Fitr prayers at home: Shahi Imam of Delhi’s Jama Masjid urges people
- Movies Salman Khan Says Drugs Angle In Radhe Was Shot Before B-Town Drug Probe; 'I've Always Been Against Drugs'
- Lifestyle COVID-19: Govt Releases List Of 15 Crucial Preventive Practices Against COVID
- Technology Why Is Airtel Not In Favour Of 5Gi Standard?
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Finance Sun Pharma To Make Eli Lilly's Covid Medicine: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
MV Agusta has unveiled their new Superveloce Alpine motorcycle. The middleweight supersport model is a limited-edition version of the standard Superveloce 800 and is a result of a collaboration between MV Agusta and Alpine.
The special MV Agusta Superveloce Alpine motorcycle takes inspiration from the French carmaker's Alpine 110 sports car. The Superveloce Alpine will be limited to just 110 units worldwide, all of which will feature a number of unique elements and highlights, representing the partnership between the two brands.
To start off, the motorcycle can be seen in the Blue Alpine and Ago Silver paint scheme. The entire motorcycle is said to be made from carbon-fibre. This includes the front apron around the circular LED headlamps, fairing, front and rear fender, air duct covers and even the chain guard.
The limited-edition also comes with a number of small details, which help it stand out. This includes the ‘A' on the fairing, representing the Alpine brand, the placard at the front which indicates the model number (ranging between 001 to 110), Italian and French flags on the front fenders and a machined fuel filler cap held in place by a leather strap, which has ‘Alpine' embossed on it. The motorcycle also features Alcantara upholstery for the seats, with contrast blue stitching.
Mechanically, the MV Agusta Superveloce Alpine remains unchanged. The motorcycle continues to be powered by a 798cc three-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces a max power output of 153bhp at 13,250rpm and 88Nm of peak torque at 10,100rpm. It comes paired with a six-speed gearbox with slipper-clutch and an electronically assisted up and down quick shifter.
The motorcycle comes with 43mm upside down forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension setup at the rear, both offering complete adjustability. Braking on the motorcycle is via dual 320mm discs at the front and single 220mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS. The motorcycle rides on 17-inch wheels wrapped in Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II rubber with 120/70 and 180/55 tyre profiles.
Thoughts On The MV Agusta Superveloce Alpine
The MV Agusta Superveloce Alpine is a result of the collaboration of two automotive brands. The limited-edition motorcycle is said to be priced at 36,300 euros (approximately Rs 32.44 lakh), exclusive of taxes.