- 49 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 5 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- Sports India vs England: Axar Patel picks up second consecutive fifer in Pink Ball Test, claims unique feat
- Lifestyle What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- News From flashy diamantaire to fugitive: Nirav Modi's long road to extradition in PNB scam
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Technology Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- Movies Sushmita Sen Confirms Aarya 2, Says ‘Your Wish Is Our Command'
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
MV Agusta Superveloce 800 will be introduced with two new colour schemes. The company has made this announcement after it had reached out to the fans asking for feedback about the paint scheme for retro looking motorcycles.
The Superveloce 800 additional colours include Ago Red and Ago Silver dual colour scheme, along with gold coloured wheels and frame details, which is inspired by Italian racing machines from the past. The second colour combination includes a Metallic Carbon Black with Metallic Dark Grey.
Speaking about the Superveloce 800's design, the middle-weight sports bike is based on the same chassis that underpins the F3 800 model from the company's line-up. The Superveloce 800's design pays homage to the vintage motorcycle that dates back to the 1970s, which featured a round-shaped headlamp, and a bubble windscreen.
The company has done an impressive job of hiding all screws and mounts from the outside of the fairing. As mentioned earlier it features a round-shaped LED headlamp and a tail lamp, adding to the modern-retro Italian styling.
The Italian retro-motorcycle is powered by a 798cc in-line three-cylinder engine that produces a maximum power of 145bhp at 13,000rpm, and a peak torque of 88Nm at 10,600rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox supported by a slipper assist clutch and a bi-directional quick shifter for clutchless shifting. The Superveloce 800 features three-exhausts that are stacked on eachother and a single-sided swingarm.
The Superveloce 800 uses a second generation 5-inch TFT screen for the instrument console that supports smartphone connectivity, navigation functions and a host of other features. Other features include four power modes, eight-levels of traction control adjustment, and a Bosch 9 Plus ABS with race mode & rear-wheel lift mitigation.
The suspension duties on the MV Agusta Superveloce 800 are handled by a 43mm USD fork, with adjustment for rebound and preload that are sourced from Marzocchi. At the rear, it includes a fully adjustable progressive mono-shock setup from Sachs.
The motorcycle also features some serious stopping power in the form of 320mm floating discs with radially-mounted four-piston Brembo Monoblock callipers at the front, and a 220mm disc with two-piston Brembo callipers at the rear. It also features 17-inch wire-spoked alloy wheels shod with Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II tyres.
MV Agusta also announced that it has begun production of the limited edition Superveloce 800 ‘Serie Oro' motorcycle at its manufacturing facility in Italy. The modern-retro Italian sports bike is limited to just 300 units made for the entire world — here are more details.
Thoughts About MV Agusta Superveloce 800 In Paint Scheme
The Superveloce 800 features gorgeous Italian styling made by Adrian Morton that looks old yet new to suit the current times. With the red and silver paint scheme the sports bike looks absolutely amazing from every angle and is a piece of art indeed!