- 10 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 10 hrs ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 11 hrs ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 11 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- Technology Amazon Samsung Galaxy M Anniversary Sale 2021: Offers On Samsung Smartphones
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Jonas: I Guess I will Always Be Unfinished, But I See That As Good Thing
- Sports ISL 2020-21, Semifinals: MCFC vs FCG: Mumbai win battle of nerves to pip Goa to historic final
- News School boundary wall collapse: Six killed, many feared trapped under debris in Bihar's Khagaria
- Education International Women’s Day: Gender Scholars Are Calling For Recognition of Unpaid Care-Giving
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
MV Agusta globally unveiled their special Superveloce 75 Anniversario limited-edition motorcycle. The model features special livery and a few other unique elements, while celebrating the Italian brand's 75-years of existence.
The special 75 Anniversario edition of the motorcycle edition is limited to just 75 units worldwide. MV Agusta at the time of unveil announced a booking amount of 100 euros for the limited-edition model.
The motorcycle was said to be on sale for just 75 hours since the time of unveiling and is already said to have been sold out. MV Agusta announced that the Superveloce 75 Anniversario edition costs 25,000 euros (approximately Rs 22.07 lakh), exclusive of taxes.
The special limited-edition model comes with the italian tri-colour paint scheme of Red, White and Green. While the red paint scheme covers the top-half of the motorcycle, including the seats, the bottom part of the fairing features the White and Green colours.
The Anniversary edition also makes use of a Gold shade on the exposed part of the trellis frame, the wheels and the ‘75 Superveloce' lettering on the sides.
Underneath the special tri-colour livery, the MV Agusta Supeveloce 75 Anniversario is powered by a 798cc in-line three-cylinder engine from the F3 800 model. The engine produces the same figures as on the F3 800 as well; 148bhp at 14,500rpm and 88Nm of torque at 10,600rpm.
The motorcycle will, however come with a dedicated throttle map and an aluminium plate denoting the specific production number of the model, out of the total 75 units. The exclusive owners of the limited-edition motorcycle will also get an authenticity certificate as well.
Other mechanical components include a 43mm upside down fork from Marzocchi at the front and a single shock absorber at the rear, both of which are fully adjustable. Braking on the Superveloce 75 Anniversario is via double 320mm discs at the front and a single 220mm disc at the rear.
Other elements on the motorcycle also include 5.5-inch TFT display with smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth and/or App MVride. The motorcycle also comes with navigation mirroring, cruise control, app-controlled engine and rider-aids setup, arrow racing 3-exit exhaust system, up and down quickshifter, eight-levels of traction control, torque control and many others as well.
Thoughts On The MV Agusta Superveloce 75 Anniversario Limited Edition
The MV Agusta Superveloce 75 Anniversario edition is an extremely exclusive motorcycle offering from the Italian superbike manufacturer. Limited to just 75 units worldwide and featuring the Italian tri-colour livery, will definitely be an extremely unique addition to the garage of those who have already bought it.