- 5 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 9 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Sports FanCode to live stream matches in New Zealand for Indian audience
- Movies Mammootty's Bilal Is Delayed; The Megastar To Join Hands With Amal Neerad For A New Project?
- News Yediyurappa defers decision to add Lingayats in backward caste list
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ Bags BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
MV Agusta is said to be launching a new cruiser motorcycle within the next two years. The upcoming motorcycle will be the brand's first cruiser bike offering and is expected to come equipped with a host of new features.
The company recently conducted a Q&A session with Timur Sardarov, CEO, MV Agusta, on its social media platform. He has revealed a few details regarding the company's plans including foraying into new motorcycle segments.
The details of the upcoming motorcycle are yet to be revealed, however, we expect it to feature the brand's signature design. MV Agusta motorcycle always carries a radical Italian design that makes the motorcycle to have come out of the future or a blast from the past.
With its striking design, we expect the upcoming cruiser to come packed with a host of features and premium cycle parts. This includes the company's latest iteration of second-generation 5.5-inch TFT screen that is now Bluetooth compatible for smartphone pairing. It will also support the brand's ‘MV Ride' connected technology.
It is also expected to come with the latest hardware in suspension and brake department. We could see a semi-active suspension at both ends handled by a USD fork at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle could be handled via a four-piston radially mounted twin disc brake at the front and a single disc brake at the rear. The motorcycle could come shod with a performance tyre as well.
Being a cruiser, we also expect the motorcycle to feature a relaxed riding position. This includes raised and wide handlebar, a well-cushioned seat, a large fuel tank, forward-set footpegs and a low seat height; among others.
Apart from announcing the details about the upcoming cruiser motorcycle, Sardarov also spoke about MV Agusta's future in India. He confirmed that the company has ended the partnership with Kinetic Motoroyale in India. The Italian two-wheeler manufacturer is looking for a new partner to bring their Euro5/BS6 motorcycles in the country. Although he did not confirm more details about the new partnership.
Thoughts About The MV Agusta Planning To Introduce New Cruiser Motorcycle In The Next Two Years
MV Agusta is known for making radical and aggressive looking naked-street and supersport motorcycles in the performance two-wheeler market. The company started to explore other segments and have already added an adventure motorcycle to its line-up. According to the latest reports, now the Italian manufacturer is gearing up to introduce a new cruiser motorcycle and plans to start a new segment for the brand.