- Technology Google Play’s Best Of 2021: Games, Everyday Essentials, Fun, TV, Personal Growth, And Much More
- Finance Stocks To Buy For Solid Gains In The Short Term As New Omicron Covid Variant Enters India
- Movies Inside Edge Season 3 Web Series Review: The 'Edge' Is Missing, But Interesting Nevertheless
- News I was jailed for not joining BJP: Karnataka Congress chief DK Shivakumar
- Sports Masuaku topples Blues while Rangnick makes history – the Premier League weekend's quirky facts
- Education DSE Odisha Provisional Selection List 2021 Released For 6720 TGT And Telugu Teachers Posts, Check Details
- Lifestyle Omicron Coronavirus: Expert Suggests Ayurvedic Preventive Measures To Combat The New Variant
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Kohima
MV Agusta is said to be launching a new cruiser motorcycle within the next two years. The upcoming motorcycle will be the brand's first cruiser bike offering and is expected to come equipped with a host of new features.
The company recently conducted a Q&A session with Timur Sardarov, CEO, MV Agusta, on its social media platform. He has revealed a few details regarding the company's plans including foraying into new motorcycle segments.
The details of the upcoming motorcycle are yet to be revealed, however, we expect it to feature the brand's signature design. MV Agusta motorcycle always carries a radical Italian design that makes the motorcycle to have come out of the future or a blast from the past.
With its striking design, we expect the upcoming cruiser to come packed with a host of features and premium cycle parts. This includes the company's latest iteration of second-generation 5.5-inch TFT screen that is now Bluetooth compatible for smartphone pairing. It will also support the brand's ‘MV Ride' connected technology.
It is also expected to come with the latest hardware in suspension and brake department. We could see a semi-active suspension at both ends handled by a USD fork at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle could be handled via a four-piston radially mounted twin disc brake at the front and a single disc brake at the rear. The motorcycle could come shod with a performance tyre as well.
Being a cruiser, we also expect the motorcycle to feature a relaxed riding position. This includes raised and wide handlebar, a well-cushioned seat, a large fuel tank, forward-set footpegs and a low seat height; among others.
Apart from announcing the details about the upcoming cruiser motorcycle, Sardarov also spoke about MV Agusta's future in India. He confirmed that the company has ended the partnership with Kinetic Motoroyale in India. The Italian two-wheeler manufacturer is looking for a new partner to bring their Euro5/BS6 motorcycles in the country. Although he did not confirm more details about the new partnership.
Thoughts About The MV Agusta Planning To Introduce New Cruiser Motorcycle In The Next Two Years
MV Agusta is known for making radical and aggressive looking naked-street and supersport motorcycles in the performance two-wheeler market. The company started to explore other segments and have already added an adventure motorcycle to its line-up. According to the latest reports, now the Italian manufacturer is gearing up to introduce a new cruiser motorcycle and plans to start a new segment for the brand.