- 3 hrs ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 6 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- News Trump administration rescinds rule on foreign students
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Italian performance motorcycle manufacturer, MV Agusta has announced that their Euro 5 / BS6 motorcycles will be arriving soon into the Indian market. The upcoming motorcycle will no longer be sold by the Kinetic MotoRoyale in the country.
Speaking in a Q&A session on the brand's social media channel, Timur Sardarov, CEO, MV Agusta, said, the Italian company will team up with a new partner to handle retail sales of the Euro 5 / BS6 motorcycles. He also said that manufacturer decided to terminate the contract with Kinetic MotoRoyale because of constant mishaps in the contracts.
Kinetic MotoRoyale has been dealing with a host of superbike brands in the country. This include performance and exclusive brands such as SWM, Hyosung, FB Mondial, Norton Motorcycles and MV Agusta.
Norton motorcycle was recently bought by TVS Motor Company in an all-cash deal of GBP 16 million earlier this year. As a result, all the retails operations such as sales and service are expected to be handled by TVS, taking the business away from Kinetic MotoRoyale.
Additionally, MV Agusta has severed its ties with the brand meaning the Kinetic MotoRoyale has lost a huge chunk of business. According to the company, the brand didn't represent MV Agusta in India the way manufacturers wanted. Therefore, MV Agusta will move to a new partner who can help with the retail operations for its upcoming Euro 5 / BS6 motorcycles in India.
The company is yet to reveal details of its new venture. However, we expect the bikes to arrive later in the year owing to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country. More information about the new partnership and motorcycles are expected to be revealed in the coming months.
In addition to the new developments on bringing the motorcycle to the country, MV Agusta has announced that its Euro 5 / BS6 motorcycles will come equipped with a host of new features. This includes a TFT display for the instrument cluster, that will also support the brand's ‘MV Ride' connected technology.
Riders can use the "My bike" function on the application to access specific data, such as the battery charge and fuel level, through Bluetooth. They can also set up engine, suspension and safety equipment as per their requirements. These setups can be saved in the application as a ‘Profile'. Riders can easily cycle between different setups by choosing different profiles. It also enables turn-by-turn navigation, rider telemetry data and a host of other features.
Thoughts About the MV Agusta BS6 Bikes To Arrive In India Under New Partnership
The Euro 5 / BS6 motorcycles MV Agusta motorcycle will get a substantial upgrade in the form of connected technology. This makes the motorcycle even more desirable apart from the gorgeous Italian design. Kinetic Motoroyale had a good run with the Italian brand in India. However, there will be a new company who will be fulling our desires with MV Agusta motorcycles in the country.