- 10 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 13 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Ducati Corse has announced that Jack Miller will be one of their two official Ducati Team riders for the 2021 MotoGP World Championship season. The brand based at Borgo Panigale and the 25-year-old Australian GP rider have signed an agreement for next season, with a possibility to extend the contract for the 2022 season as well.
Jack Miller made his MotoGP debut in 2015 at just 20 years old, and raced for Team LCR and Marc VDS Racing Team before he joined Ducati in 2018 with the Pramac Racing Team (the factory-backed team of the Bologna manufacturer), and finished eighth overall in last season's standings, taking five podiums finishes in the process.
The number 43 racer was thankful to Paolo Campinoti, Francesco Guidotti and the Pramac Racing Team for all the support he received over the last two and a half years.
He said, "It is an honour for me to be able to continue my MotoGP career with the Borgo Panigale manufacturer and I would like to thank all the Ducati management, Claudio, Gigi, Paolo and Davide, for having trusted me and given me this incredible opportunity. I look forward to starting riding again this year, and I am ready to fully commit to the responsibility of being an official Ducati rider in 2021."
Mr Claudio Domenicali, the Chief Executive Officer at Ducati Motor Holding said, "Since he arrived in the Pramac Racing Team, Jack has grown steadily, proving himself one of the fastest and most talented riders in the championship. So we are happy that he has agreed to ride the official Desmosedici GP bike of the Ducati Team next year."
Ducati is convinced that Miller has all the right skill and mindset to consistently and continuously fight for positions that matter in every race. He has already started this season with the Desmosedici GP20 with the Pramac Racing Team, and Ducati is looking forward to taking a bigger step forward during next season.
Thoughts About Jack Miller Officially Signing With Ducati For The 2021 MotoGP Season
Miller's progression to the Ducati factory team is a good sign that he's prepared. We think this will help the GP racer grow in the sport, considering racing for a factory team offers a better environment.