- 36 min ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Sports KL Rahul posts an emotional message with his cricket gears on Instagram, gets more than 3 lakh likes
- News India-China face off: Military commander level talks tomorrow
- Movies Akshara Gowda Repents Doing Thuppakki, Says Any Girl Would Regret That Role!
- Technology Redmi Note 9 Confirmed To Launch On July 20 In India
- Lifestyle Seasoned Actress Kelly Preston Had The Most Beautiful Collection Of Dresses, Here’s Proof
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Ducati Corse has announced that Jack Miller will be one of their two official Ducati Team riders for the 2021 MotoGP World Championship season. The brand based at Borgo Panigale and the 25-year-old Australian GP rider have signed an agreement for next season, with a possibility to extend the contract for the 2022 season as well.
Jack Miller made his MotoGP debut in 2015 at just 20 years old, and raced for Team LCR and Marc VDS Racing Team before he joined Ducati in 2018 with the Pramac Racing Team (the factory-backed team of the Bologna manufacturer), and finished eighth overall in last season's standings, taking five podiums finishes in the process.
The number 43 racer was thankful to Paolo Campinoti, Francesco Guidotti and the Pramac Racing Team for all the support he received over the last two and a half years.
He said, "It is an honour for me to be able to continue my MotoGP career with the Borgo Panigale manufacturer and I would like to thank all the Ducati management, Claudio, Gigi, Paolo and Davide, for having trusted me and given me this incredible opportunity. I look forward to starting riding again this year, and I am ready to fully commit to the responsibility of being an official Ducati rider in 2021."
Mr Claudio Domenicali, the Chief Executive Officer at Ducati Motor Holding said, "Since he arrived in the Pramac Racing Team, Jack has grown steadily, proving himself one of the fastest and most talented riders in the championship. So we are happy that he has agreed to ride the official Desmosedici GP bike of the Ducati Team next year."
Ducati is convinced that Miller has all the right skill and mindset to consistently and continuously fight for positions that matter in every race. He has already started this season with the Desmosedici GP20 with the Pramac Racing Team, and Ducati is looking forward to taking a bigger step forward during next season.
Thoughts About Jack Miller Officially Signing With Ducati For The 2021 MotoGP Season
Miller's progression to the Ducati factory team is a good sign that he's prepared. We think this will help the GP racer grow in the sport, considering racing for a factory team offers a better environment.