- 7 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 11 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 16 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Maxxis Tyres has launched the M922F tyre range in the Indian market. The new M922F tyres are tailor-made for electric two-wheelers. According to the company, the M992F tyre model has been designed to improve the range of electric two-wheelers.
The new tyre model is tubeless and is available for 12-inch rim size only. However, it is available in two different sections: 90/90-12 and 120/70-12. These tyres have a speed rating/load index of ‘J' (100km/h)/ 44 and ‘L' (120kmph)/ 51, respectively.
The company claims that the M922F tyre model can improve the range of electric scooters because of its design. The new tyre model has been manufactured using a different rubber compound which is lighter as compared to other models in its line-up.
The tyre also features minimum tyre rolling resistance, which also increases tyre life. Electric scooter generally needs lesser rolling resistance, especially in the low-speed segment. It reduces friction between tyre and road surface, resulting in a smoother operation.
However, the company has not comprised on the level of grip on the new M922F tyre. It features circumferential as well as lateral grooves, which will offer a better grip in dry and wet road conditions. The contact patch remains the same aiding for improved grip from the tyre.
All the changes made to the tyre will help electric scooter travel smoothly on roads without much resistance. Lesser resistance equals better use of power from electric motors, which will translate to an improved riding range with lesser mechanical losses.
Commenting on the launch of the Maxxis M922F, Bing-Lin Wu, Marketing Head, Maxxis India, said, "This is our first step towards contributing to the Government of India's Clean India Mission. We are extremely glad to have launched these unique tyres especially crafted for the electric two-wheelers in the Indian market.
The electric two-wheeler industry is on a growth trajectory and will witness exponential growth in the next few years. Maxxis is a world leader in producing tyres for alternate fuel vehicle technology. With our specialised technical know-how, we feel that these tyres will be best suited for Indian topography."
Maxxis is offering its best-in-class 5+1 unconditional warranty for the M922F two-wheeler tyres. Under the warranty, Maxxis promises no-questions-asked offer that applies to all unserviceable and unrepairable tyres. The company is yet to announced the prices of M922F in the market.
Thoughts About The Maxxis M922F Tyres For Electric Two-Wheelers Launching In India
Electric two-wheelers are becoming extremely popular in the Indian market, with many new uses adding to the segment. As a result, automobile spare manufacturers are launching new products that are optimised for electric two-wheeler use.