- 9 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52 Retail Box Surfaces Online Ahead Of Launch: Report
- Sports PBKS IPL 2021 Time Table: Punjab Kings Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Karnataka sex for job scandal: Activist to withdraw complaint of sexual harassment against Jarkiholi
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Maxxis Tyres has launched the M922F tyre range in the Indian market. The new M922F tyres are tailor-made for electric two-wheelers. According to the company, the M992F tyre model has been designed to improve the range of electric two-wheelers.
The new tyre model is tubeless and is available for 12-inch rim size only. However, it is available in two different sections: 90/90-12 and 120/70-12. These tyres have a speed rating/load index of ‘J' (100km/h)/ 44 and ‘L' (120kmph)/ 51, respectively.
The company claims that the M922F tyre model can improve the range of electric scooters because of its design. The new tyre model has been manufactured using a different rubber compound which is lighter as compared to other models in its line-up.
The tyre also features minimum tyre rolling resistance, which also increases tyre life. Electric scooter generally needs lesser rolling resistance, especially in the low-speed segment. It reduces friction between tyre and road surface, resulting in a smoother operation.
However, the company has not comprised on the level of grip on the new M922F tyre. It features circumferential as well as lateral grooves, which will offer a better grip in dry and wet road conditions. The contact patch remains the same aiding for improved grip from the tyre.
All the changes made to the tyre will help electric scooter travel smoothly on roads without much resistance. Lesser resistance equals better use of power from electric motors, which will translate to an improved riding range with lesser mechanical losses.
Commenting on the launch of the Maxxis M922F, Bing-Lin Wu, Marketing Head, Maxxis India, said, "This is our first step towards contributing to the Government of India's Clean India Mission. We are extremely glad to have launched these unique tyres especially crafted for the electric two-wheelers in the Indian market.
The electric two-wheeler industry is on a growth trajectory and will witness exponential growth in the next few years. Maxxis is a world leader in producing tyres for alternate fuel vehicle technology. With our specialised technical know-how, we feel that these tyres will be best suited for Indian topography."
Maxxis is offering its best-in-class 5+1 unconditional warranty for the M922F two-wheeler tyres. Under the warranty, Maxxis promises no-questions-asked offer that applies to all unserviceable and unrepairable tyres. The company is yet to announced the prices of M922F in the market.
Thoughts About The Maxxis M922F Tyres For Electric Two-Wheelers Launching In India
Electric two-wheelers are becoming extremely popular in the Indian market, with many new uses adding to the segment. As a result, automobile spare manufacturers are launching new products that are optimised for electric two-wheeler use.