- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 9 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Austrian bike manufacturer, KTM has launched an exciting new colour option for the top-spec RC 390 in the Indian market. The RC 390 will now be available in a shade of metallic silver. The striking graphics are inspired by KTM's RC16 and Moto3 factory racing machines.
Speaking in detail about the new update, the Metallic Silver colour scheme on the KTM RC 390 is completely new. The bold RC signature along with a mention of the 390 looks appealing and provides a style quotient to the flagship model in KTM's SuperSport lineup. The RC 390 carries a price tag of Rs 2.53 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Mechanically, the RC 390 is powered by a 373.2cc, single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. The unit produces 43bhp of power and 36Nm of peak torque. Some of the highlighted features of the flagship RC motorcycle includes Ride-by-wire, slipper clutch, and a 320mm bigger front brake disc and many more.
The KTM RC 390 is one of the most uniquely designed motorcycles in its segment. It stands apart from the crowd with its quirky design. The front end of the motorcycle is razor-sharp with the dual projector headlamps.
The fairing of the KTM RC 390 is not as quirky as its front profile and gels well with the overall design. When viewed from the rear, the RC 390 looks like a proper track machine with the exposed trellis frame, raked tail and sleek LED tail light. The overall design might be overkill for some, but it reflects the character of being a track-focused motorcycle.
Thoughts About The New Paint Scheme For The KTM RC 390
For a long time, the KTM RC range of motorcycles was available only in a single colour option in the Indian market. However, the new colour scheme on the RC 390 gives the motorcycle an appealing and fresh look and will definitely attract a lot more customers.