- News UK Conservative MP David Amess dies after being stabbed 'multiple times'
- Sports IPL 2021 Final, CSK vs KKR Toss, Playing XI Updates: Morgan invites Dhoni to bat first in Dubai
- Technology Two Mystery iQOO 5G Phones Appears At Google Play Console; New Flagships?
- Movies Nani-Keerthy Suresh’s Next Titled Dasara, Makers Share An Intriguing Glimpse
- Lifestyle Baking For Mental Health: Does It Help? What Are The Benefits?
- Finance 5 Top Auto Ancillary Multibaggers Of The Last 1-year
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
- Travel Navratri Weekend Getaways In And Around Bangalore
The KTM RC 200 has a massive fan following in the country, and is one of KTMs best selling machines in the country. While most owners choose to keep the motorcycle as is, there are some who modify the motorcycle, essentially making it an extension of themselves, or of something they enjoy.
A Kerala based KTM RC 200 owner, known as the_demonspeed on Instagram, has had his motorcycle modified to look like a MotoGP machine without making too many changes.
The RC 200 in question features a wrap job done by a detailing store called Zed One. The wrap job features contracting blue and white colours, with some elements of black. KTM's orange detailing has been kept at a minimum.
The wrap job comes with detailing that features popular brands that are sponsors across multiple motorsports. Brands include Elf, Akrapovic, MotoRex, Trackspec Motorsports, RedBull ORGANICS.
The motorcycle also features some products from Pune based Autologue design. One can tell from the images that the motorcycle features a Track Spec Tail (priced at Rs 5,500) and a Race Belly (priced at Rs 4,000).
Other highlights include a transparent extended visor, and a single seat configuration that looks like it can be saddled for a few kilometers at best.
No other changes have been made to the KTM RC 200. The motorcycle continues to feature a 199.5cc engine that produces 25.1bhp and 19.2Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle features a WP APEX 43 suspension at the front, and WP APEX mon-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 3oomm disc brake at the front, and 230mm one at the rear. A slipper clutch and dual channel ABS are offered as standard.
The KTM RC 200 model is currently priced at Rs 2.01 lakh, ex-showroom, and the motorcycle competes with the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200, the Hyosung GT250R, the Hero Xtreme 200 S, and the Suzuki Gixxer SF250.
Thoughts About The Modified KTM RC 200
There have been many examples of modified KTM RC 200 models, and this by far looks the best. There isn't any clutter, the colour combination looks great, and we're sure that the_demonspeed is thrilled. Although someone should have spell checked ORGANCS.