- 7 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- News ‘For development of new India, entire nation needs to progress’: PM Modi to BJP workers
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
The KTM RC 200 has a massive fan following in the country, and is one of KTMs best selling machines in the country. While most owners choose to keep the motorcycle as is, there are some who modify the motorcycle, essentially making it an extension of themselves, or of something they enjoy.
A Kerala based KTM RC 200 owner, known as the_demonspeed on Instagram, has had his motorcycle modified to look like a MotoGP machine without making too many changes.
The RC 200 in question features a wrap job done by a detailing store called Zed One. The wrap job features contracting blue and white colours, with some elements of black. KTM's orange detailing has been kept at a minimum.
The wrap job comes with detailing that features popular brands that are sponsors across multiple motorsports. Brands include Elf, Akrapovic, MotoRex, Trackspec Motorsports, RedBull ORGANICS.
The motorcycle also features some products from Pune based Autologue design. One can tell from the images that the motorcycle features a Track Spec Tail (priced at Rs 5,500) and a Race Belly (priced at Rs 4,000).
Other highlights include a transparent extended visor, and a single seat configuration that looks like it can be saddled for a few kilometers at best.
No other changes have been made to the KTM RC 200. The motorcycle continues to feature a 199.5cc engine that produces 25.1bhp and 19.2Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle features a WP APEX 43 suspension at the front, and WP APEX mon-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 3oomm disc brake at the front, and 230mm one at the rear. A slipper clutch and dual channel ABS are offered as standard.
The KTM RC 200 model is currently priced at Rs 2.01 lakh, ex-showroom, and the motorcycle competes with the Bajaj Pulsar RS 200, the Hyosung GT250R, the Hero Xtreme 200 S, and the Suzuki Gixxer SF250.
Thoughts About The Modified KTM RC 200
There have been many examples of modified KTM RC 200 models, and this by far looks the best. There isn't any clutter, the colour combination looks great, and we're sure that the_demonspeed is thrilled. Although someone should have spell checked ORGANCS.