- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 8 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 10 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Austrian bike manufacturer, KTM has launched exciting new colour options in the brand's SuperSport motorcycle range in the Indian market. This includes the entry-level RC 125, RC 200 and the top-spec RC 390.
The company has added a new paint scheme to each of its motorcycles in the RC line-up in India. The RC 125 gets a new Dark Galvano colour scheme, the RC 200 features new Electronic Orange, and the eldest sibling the RC 390 receives a new Metallic Silver scheme.
The new colour options are launched in addition to the existing schemes launched earlier in Feb 2020. The company has not increased the prices of these motorcycles with the latest colour update.
According to the company, The new colours have been added to complement the existing colours and provide customers with more choices to ride the colour that best suits them.
Speaking on the occasion Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto, said, "The KTM RCs are race-bred machines with its technology & form inspired from the MotoGP racer- KTM RC 16. The fully-faired motorcycles have a strong and growing contribution to the KTM portfolio."
He further added, "Also, the enthusiasts of SuperSport motorcycles in India prefer aggressive sharp looks coupled with exciting colour options. These new colours have been carefully selected to complement the existing range. These additional options on each KTM RC will further enhance its appeal amongst the young & ambitious biking enthusiasts."
Speaking in details about the new update, the Metallic Silver colour scheme on the KTM RC 390 is completely new. The bold RC signature along with a mention of the 390 looks appealing and provides a style quotient to the flagship model in KTM's SuperSport lineup.
The RC 390 is powered by a 373.2cc, single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces a maximum of 43bhp and a peak torque of 36Nm. Some of the highlighted features of the flagship RC motorcycle includes Ride-by-wire, slipper clutch, and a 320mm bigger front brake disc; among others.
While its younger siblings, the RC 125 and the RC 200 now feature paint schemes that were already available in the Indian market. The RC 200 receives the Electronic Orange colour scheme, which is the same as the ones seen on outgoing RC 125.
On the other hand, the entry-level RC 125 receives the Dark Galvano colour scheme, which is same as the ones present on the existing RC 200 motorcycles. As a result, after the new update, the RC 200 and the RC 125 are now available in same colour schemes. However, the graphics do change on respective motorcycles.
The KTM RC 125, RC 200 and the RC 390 retail at Rs 1.59 lakh, Rs 2.0 lakh and Rs 2.53 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi), respectively. These are among the cheapest track-ready motorcycles that are available in the country.
Thoughts About The KTM RC 125, RC 200 & RC 390 Launched In New Colours
The KTM RC range of motorcycles was available only in a single colour option in the Indian market. With new colours getting added to the line-up, buyers will have an additional option to choose vehicle purchasing any of the RC series motorcycles in the country. The new colour scheme on the RC 390 does give the motorcycle an appealing and fresh look.