- 1 hr ago 2021 BMW X3 Facelift Images Leaked: Here Are All The Details!
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra Sales Report For April 2021: Read More To Find Out Which Car Recorded The Highest Sales!
- 19 hrs ago Hyundai AX1 Micro SUV Revealed: Design, Engine Specs & Other Details
- 20 hrs ago Volvo India Price Hike: Volvo XC40, XC60, XC90 Prices Hiked By Upto Rs 2 Lakh
- Movies Sanjay Kapoor & Raima Sen's Web Series The Last Hour To Drop On May 14
- News COVID: UK variant B1.1.7 dominates North India, double mutant Maharashtra, Gujarat, Karnataka
- Sports ISL: Spain World Cup winner David Villa joins Odisha FC to spearhead global football operations
- Technology OnePlus Watch Receives AOD Mode, Remote Control Camera Function With Latest Update
- Lifestyle Newly Wed Sugandha Mishra Mesmerise Us With Her Maharashtrian Bridal Look In Bright Red Nauvari Saree
- Finance SBI Issued Customer Care Numbers For Contactless Service, Details Inside
- Education AIAPGET 2021: All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Exam Deferred For 3 Months, Check Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In May
KTM India is the latest two-wheeler manufacturer to announce a price hike. The increase in prices ranges from Rs 4,000 to Rs 5,000 and has been made across the entire product lineup of KTM in the Indian market.
Among the entire product lineup, the KTM 200 Duke and RC have received the smallest price hike of Rs 4,096. The two models, the KTM 200 Duke and 200 RC are now priced at Rs 1.75 lakh and Rs 2 lakh, respectively.
The entry-level KTM Duke 125 and RC 125 are next. While the Duke 125 has received a hike of Rs 4,223; the KTM RC 125 has received a slightly higher price hike of Rs 4,352. The new prices for the KTM Duke 125 are Rs 1.42 lakh and the RC 125 is Rs 1.59 lakh.
The KTM Duke 250 is next and now comes with a price tag of Rs 2.05 lakh. This is an increase of a little over Rs 4,700 from the previous pricing. The KTM Duke 390 has received a similar price hike of Rs 4,936 and is now priced at Rs 2.57 lakh.
However, the highest price hike in the KTM range is for the RC 390 and the Adventure 390. Both motorcycles have received a similar hike of Rs 5,109 in the Indian market. The KTM RC 390 is now priced at Rs 2.53 lakh while the 390 Adventure comes with a price tag of Rs 3.04 lakh.
This is also the first price hike for the KTM 390 Adventure motorcycle since its launch in the Indian market. All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Similar to KTM, other two-wheeler manufacturers such as Bajaj Auto, Hero MotoCorp, Royal Enfield have also increased prices of their models. KTM recently announced the restart of sales operations across India. The company took to social media to announce the reopening of its dealerships in India's green zones, as part of the government's relaxation towards the lockdown.
Thoughts On The KTM Two-Wheelers Price Hike In India
KTM hasn't released any official statement regarding the exact reason for the price hike, although we can expect it to be partly due to the new emission norms which came into effect on the 1st of April 2020, while the other reason being to offset the internal costs due to the lockdown itself.