- 16 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Indian consumer bicycle brand, AlphaVector, has launched a new range of KTM bicycles in the Indian market. Prices for the KTM cycles start at Rs 30,000 and goes all the way up to Rs 10 lakh. AlphaVector becomes the exclusive distributor of KTM bicycles in the Indian market.
The KTM range of cycles includes Mountain Bikes (MTB), All Terrain Bikes (ATB), Fat Tire Bikes (FTB), Hybrid Bikes (CITY) and more. The KTM range of cycles features an ultra-light frame with telescopic forks and disc brake at the front. Bicycle range also uses Shimano gear and derailleur.
The KTM bicycle range is available at AlphaVector store, which is a unique omnichannel business model. It features a wide network of offline stores along with an online platform as well. Every online purchase is mapped to a dealer offline through AlphaVector's 91CARES program. It ensures the customer a hassle-free assembly/service and a delightful riding experience during the lifetime of owning the bike.
The AlphaVector is present in over 350 cities along with a strong retail network of over 700 stores across India. The company aims to redefine the future of cycling in India by contributing to the country's overall quality of life. It would like to bridge the gap by motivating Indians to step outside introducing them to an active lifestyle, beyond couches and digital screens.
With the launch of the KTM bicycle range, the AlphaVector brand also enters into the fast-growing innovation and performance-driven premium segment in India. The announcement is in line with the company's vision to introduce millennials and Gen-Z to an active lifestyle, encouraging them to reclaim the outdoors.
KTM's high-quality and performance-driven portfolio combined with AlphaVector's unique omnichannel business model will aim to cater to this growing segment. As per the company, about 75% of the demand for the premium segment is expected from metro cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Hyderabad.
Mr Sachin Chopra, Co-Founder & CEO, AlphaVector India Pvt. Ltd. said, "Cycling in India has seen a paradigm shift and is evolving at a tremendous pace. The premium segment is witnessing traction with people adopting cycling as a lifestyle especially in the metro cities. We are excited to bring KTM bicycles to India to cater to this growing demand and not just deliver unmatched quality and performance but also an exceptional buying and ownership experience."
Ajit Gandhi, Senior Vice President, Bicycle Division, said, "The association of AlphaVector and KTM makes for a powerful combination of two pathbreaking brands that will collectively cater to both the leisure bicycle market and the performance bicycle market. Bringing the best of design, ergonomics and innovation, we are certain this association will further the already accelerated adoption of cycling in India."
Ms Johanna Urkauf and Mr Stefan Limbrunner, Managing Director of KTM Bike Industries, said, "For 56 years, we bleed orange. KTM Bike Industries keep the highest standard of making bikes and never stop exploring. It's our pleasure to partner with AlphaVector to introduce our prime bike to the Indian market."
Thoughts About KTM Bicycles Launching In India
With most of us working from home to avoid contact during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, fitness has taken primary importance. Cycling is among the most popular form of fitness regime to maintain a healthy lifestyle. The newly launched KTM range of bicycles will cater to the growing demand for cycles in the country.