- 12 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Movies Ekta Kapoor’s Kkusum Starring Nausheen Ali Sardar & Anuj Saxena To Have A Digital Sequel: Report
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
KTM recently conducted its first-edition of the Adventure Day for its customers in Pune. The two-wheeler manufacturer sells a couple of adventure-touring motorcycles in the country, the 250 and the 390 Adventure.
Customers who own either of the adventure motorcycles are invited to the Adventure Day. According to the company, the KTM Adventure Day is aimed at impacting crucial trail riding & off-roading skills to the owners of the KTM Adventure range.
The closed-circuit program is specially designed under the guidance of KTM International Athletes and is anchored by KTM's Master Trainers. The participants were awarded a Bronze Level certification for clearing the single-day training program.
The first edition of the Adventure Day was conducted at 21 Enduro Park, near Katraj in Pune. The program was attended by KTM Adventure customers from Mumbai and Pune. They were trained through multiple drills to gain or improve their off-roading skills. The participants were guided by the KTM Master Trainer - Varad More and his team of experts.
At the event in Pune, customers were trained on the theory of bike setup & controls, bike lifting, postures, long-distance tour planning and also improved their ride skills through multiple drills like slalom, hill recovery, a figure of 8, power turns, etc.
Adventure Days will be conducted regularly in 7 cities across the country over the next few months. Adventure Days also features a masterclass by distinguished Master Trainers and certified off-road experts.
KTM has roped in prominent names like Nilesh Dhumal- Head trainers for Big Rock Dirt Park, Ouseph Chacko - Founder & Instructor at School of Dirt, Philippe Geelhand - Founder & Instructor at PP Adventure Rides and Varad More - Trainer at 21 Enduro Park as the Master Trainers.
Speaking on the occasion Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto Ltd. said "KTM is the most loved European motorcycling brand among the biking enthusiasts in India and we would like to provide world-class pro-biking experiences to our customers. The KTM 390 Adventure and KTM 250 Adventure have seen a phenomenal response since their launch and hold the promise of offering a truly capable and versatile adventure tourer to biking enthusiasts.
When customers buy a KTM Adventure, they would not only get an outstanding machine but also access to exclusive adventure riding events which have been specially curated by certified off-road experts as per the International curriculum of KTM."
He further added, "We are delighted to announce KTM Adventure Day which allows all our owners to learn essential techniques of trail & off-road riding, which will help them get more out of their KTM Adventure bikes. Since it entered into India in 2012, KTM has grown its presence to over 365 cities & 460 stores. KTM has built a strong customer base of over 2.7 lac biking enthusiasts in this short period making India the largest global market for KTM."
Thoughts About The KTM Adventure Day First-Edition Conducted In Pune
The KTM Adventure Day is a unique customer engagement programme offered to owners of the ADV-touring motorcycle sold in the country. The programme will help owners understand their motorcycle and help them get the best out of it. In the due process, owners also get a chance to learn from some of the best trainers in the country and develop off-roading skills to ride a motorcycle.