- 7 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
KTM recently conducted its first-edition of the Adventure Day for its customers in Pune. The two-wheeler manufacturer sells a couple of adventure-touring motorcycles in the country, the 250 and the 390 Adventure.
Customers who own either of the adventure motorcycles are invited to the Adventure Day. According to the company, the KTM Adventure Day is aimed at impacting crucial trail riding & off-roading skills to the owners of the KTM Adventure range.
The closed-circuit program is specially designed under the guidance of KTM International Athletes and is anchored by KTM's Master Trainers. The participants were awarded a Bronze Level certification for clearing the single-day training program.
The first edition of the Adventure Day was conducted at 21 Enduro Park, near Katraj in Pune. The program was attended by KTM Adventure customers from Mumbai and Pune. They were trained through multiple drills to gain or improve their off-roading skills. The participants were guided by the KTM Master Trainer - Varad More and his team of experts.
At the event in Pune, customers were trained on the theory of bike setup & controls, bike lifting, postures, long-distance tour planning and also improved their ride skills through multiple drills like slalom, hill recovery, a figure of 8, power turns, etc.
Adventure Days will be conducted regularly in 7 cities across the country over the next few months. Adventure Days also features a masterclass by distinguished Master Trainers and certified off-road experts.
KTM has roped in prominent names like Nilesh Dhumal- Head trainers for Big Rock Dirt Park, Ouseph Chacko - Founder & Instructor at School of Dirt, Philippe Geelhand - Founder & Instructor at PP Adventure Rides and Varad More - Trainer at 21 Enduro Park as the Master Trainers.
Speaking on the occasion Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto Ltd. said "KTM is the most loved European motorcycling brand among the biking enthusiasts in India and we would like to provide world-class pro-biking experiences to our customers. The KTM 390 Adventure and KTM 250 Adventure have seen a phenomenal response since their launch and hold the promise of offering a truly capable and versatile adventure tourer to biking enthusiasts.
When customers buy a KTM Adventure, they would not only get an outstanding machine but also access to exclusive adventure riding events which have been specially curated by certified off-road experts as per the International curriculum of KTM."
He further added, "We are delighted to announce KTM Adventure Day which allows all our owners to learn essential techniques of trail & off-road riding, which will help them get more out of their KTM Adventure bikes. Since it entered into India in 2012, KTM has grown its presence to over 365 cities & 460 stores. KTM has built a strong customer base of over 2.7 lac biking enthusiasts in this short period making India the largest global market for KTM."
Thoughts About The KTM Adventure Day First-Edition Conducted In Pune
The KTM Adventure Day is a unique customer engagement programme offered to owners of the ADV-touring motorcycle sold in the country. The programme will help owners understand their motorcycle and help them get the best out of it. In the due process, owners also get a chance to learn from some of the best trainers in the country and develop off-roading skills to ride a motorcycle.