- 12 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 12 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 16 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Austria based motorcycle manufacturer, KTM, has just launched the Adventure 390 motorcycle in India at Rs 2.99 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. Dealers have begun accepting bookings for the KTM Adventure 390 at an amount of Rs 10,000.
Dealers have also confirmed that deliveries for the KTM Adventure 390 will begin at some point next month. The launch of the Adventure 390 marks KTMs entry in to the adventure motorcycling space in India.
The KTM Adventure 390 is a purpose built motorcycle and features a lightweight Trellis chassis, WP long travel (170mm) suspension at the front, and a WP mono-shock at the rear (177mm).
The just-about launched Adventure 390 features high ground clearance (200mm), a long wheelbase, an extendable windshield, a protective bash plate for the engine, and the Metzeler dual-purpose tyres.
The KTM Adventure 390 features an Electronic Control Unit that controls electronic aids like the lean angle sensitive Motorcycle Traction Control (MTC) that allows for better traction on dirt & gravel, cornering ABS which allows for a safer and sharper ride through hilly areas and serpentine roads, and off-road ABS for better handling on low traction surfaces.
The motorcycle also features a both-way quickshifter that allows for faster and more aggressive riding, KTM MY RIDE smartphone connectivity for calls, music and an optional turn-by-turn navigation, and a full-color TFT display.
The all-new Adventure 390 features a BS6 compliant, 373.2cc, DOHC single-cylinder engine that produces 43bhp of power and 37Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. The Adventure 390 also features electronic aids like EFI and ride-by-wire.
Priced at Rs 2.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) makes the KTM Adventure 390 Rs 50,000 cheaper than is its closest rival, the BMW G 310 GS, and Rs 1.70 lakh cheaper than the Kawasaki Versys X-300. The motorcycle however, is Rs 30,000 more expensive than the Duke 390.
Thoughts About The KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh
This is fantastic pricing by KTM. We think the Adventure 390 is worth the money because of the technology and the rider aids that the company has installed on the motorcycle. We expect the Adventure 390 to do just as well as the Duke 390 when it was launched.