- 53 min ago Pristine 1979 Mercedes-Benz W123 Clocks More Than 12.6 Lakh Kilometres; Put Up For Auction
- 3 hrs ago Renault Extends Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- 4 hrs ago Yamaha India Extends Its Warranty & Service Period Due To Covid-19 Pandemic: Read More To Know!
- 6 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Prices Increased Again: Here Are The Variant-Wise Price List
- News No virtual meetings of Parliamentary panels right now
- Sports Prithvi Shaw stopped by Maharashtra Police for travelling without pass during COVID-19 restriction
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan Extends Warm Wishes For Eid, Says 'Together We Will Conquer All'
- Finance India's Exports Jump To $30.63 Billion In April Despite Lockdowns
- Lifestyle Flashback Friday: Waheeda Rehman’s Mesmerising Chaudhvin Ka Chand Look Decoded
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Confirmed To Pack 90Hz Display: Everything We Know So Far
- Education NMMS Result 2021 Gujarat Declared, Check Class 8th Merit List At sebexam.org
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Telangana In May
KTM has introduced spoke wheels for its popular 390 Adventure motorcycle in the Indian market. The spoke wheels for the motorcycle are now available under KTM's Powerparts catalogue. However, prices for the same are yet to be announced.
The spoke wheels kit offers all the additional parts necessary to convert from the stock cast alloy wheels to the steel spoke rims. Along with the spoke rims themselves, KTM also offers both front and rear discs and a sprocket as part of the package.
The change from cast wheels to spoke rims should aid the KTM 390 Adventure offer better balance, stiffness and confidence when riding off-tarmac. The cast rim has been the main limiting factor on the 390 Adventure in terms of its off-roading capabilities. However, with the new spoke rims, the KTM 390 Adventure can now be pushed even harder while off-roading.
Apart from the new spoke rim package, no other changes have been introduced. KTM also offers a number of other accessories and parts for the 390 Adventure. These include panniers, tank bag, top box, rear rack, saddle bags and many others as well.
The KTM 390 Adventure carries forward the same 373cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine as its Duke and RC siblings. It produces 43bhp at 9000rpm and 37Nm of peak torque at 7000rpm and is paired with a six-speed gearbox.
The KTM 390 Adventure has become an extremely popular model in the entry-level adventure-touring segment in the Indian market. The Austrian motorcycle manufacturer recently introduced its smaller sibling in the Indian market, in the form of the 250 Adventure.
The KTM 250 Adventure is now the brand's entry-level ADV offering, while the 390 Adventure is positioned above in the lineup. The 250 Adventure carries forward an almost identical design as its larger sibling, while being powered by a smaller 249cc engine borrowed from its Duke 250 sibling.
Thoughts On The KTM 390 Adventure With Spoke Wheels
The KTM 390 Adventure is a popular off-roader in its segment, limited by just its alloy wheels. However, with the introduction of the spoke rims, the motorcycle will now feel better equipped to take on any terrain. The KTM 390 Adventure continues to rival the likes of the Royal Enfield Himalayan and the BMW G 310 GS.