- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Movies Actress Files Complaint Against OTT Platform For Showing Obscene Content
- News Plea in Supreme Court seeks inquiry commission to look into farmer violence
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Sports England cricket team arrives in Chennai for series against India
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
KTM has introduced spoke wheels for its popular 390 Adventure motorcycle in the Indian market. The spoke wheels for the motorcycle are now available under KTM's Powerparts catalogue. However, prices for the same are yet to be announced.
The spoke wheels kit offers all the additional parts necessary to convert from the stock cast alloy wheels to the steel spoke rims. Along with the spoke rims themselves, KTM also offers both front and rear discs and a sprocket as part of the package.
The change from cast wheels to spoke rims should aid the KTM 390 Adventure offer better balance, stiffness and confidence when riding off-tarmac. The cast rim has been the main limiting factor on the 390 Adventure in terms of its off-roading capabilities. However, with the new spoke rims, the KTM 390 Adventure can now be pushed even harder while off-roading.
Apart from the new spoke rim package, no other changes have been introduced. KTM also offers a number of other accessories and parts for the 390 Adventure. These include panniers, tank bag, top box, rear rack, saddle bags and many others as well.
The KTM 390 Adventure carries forward the same 373cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine as its Duke and RC siblings. It produces 43bhp at 9000rpm and 37Nm of peak torque at 7000rpm and is paired with a six-speed gearbox.
The KTM 390 Adventure has become an extremely popular model in the entry-level adventure-touring segment in the Indian market. The Austrian motorcycle manufacturer recently introduced its smaller sibling in the Indian market, in the form of the 250 Adventure.
The KTM 250 Adventure is now the brand's entry-level ADV offering, while the 390 Adventure is positioned above in the lineup. The 250 Adventure carries forward an almost identical design as its larger sibling, while being powered by a smaller 249cc engine borrowed from its Duke 250 sibling.
Thoughts On The KTM 390 Adventure With Spoke Wheels
The KTM 390 Adventure is a popular off-roader in its segment, limited by just its alloy wheels. However, with the introduction of the spoke rims, the motorcycle will now feel better equipped to take on any terrain. The KTM 390 Adventure continues to rival the likes of the Royal Enfield Himalayan and the BMW G 310 GS.