- 20 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 20 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 21 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News Monsoon session Day 7 : Stormy RS session expected today as Govt looks set to move Farm bills
- Technology Poco X3 Launching On September 22: What Are Your Alternative Mid-Range Options?
- Finance Smart Ideas To Earn More From Fixed Deposits
- Sports Matthew Wolff charges into lead at U.S. Open after 65
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi & Taapsee Pannu To Play Double Roles In Their Next?
- Lifestyle World Marrow Donor Day WMDD: What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
KTM 390 Adventure motorcycle has been featured in a new TV commercial recently. The TVC highlights the motorcycle's on-road touring capability and off-road prowess in a short video.
Two riders start from a different position to reach a common point to start exploring a ruined site. One of two riders starts riding on curvy roads and smooth tarmac showcasing the touring characteristics of the motorcycle.
The other rider starts off-road going over sandy terrain sliding the motorcycle with the help of switchable ABS featured on the motorcycle. The rider also takes fast sweeping corners and short jumps on rough terrain showcasing the motorcycle's ability to travel off-road.
The KTM 390 Adventure is powered by a BS6 compliant, 373.2cc, single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces peak power of 43bhp at 9,000rpm, and peak torque of 37Nm at 7,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with slipper assisted clutch and quick-shifter technology. This enables the rider to shift between gears up and down without the use of the clutch.
KTM has equipped the 390 Adventure with trellis frame paired with long-travel suspension making it off-road ready. The purpose-built motorcycle features WP Apex 43mm USD forks with 170mm travel at the front and WP Apex mono-shock suspension with 177mm travel at the rear. The front suspension is non-adjustable, while the rear mono-shocks can be adjusted for pre-load damping.
Braking duties on the motorcycle are handled by 320mm discs at the front and 230mm discs at the rear supported by dual-channel ABS. The 390 adventure motorcycle rides on 19-inch front and 17-inch rear alloy wheels shod with Metzeler Tourance dual-purpose tyres.
The 390 Adventure features a host of equipment and rider aids. These include cornering ABS, Traction Control, and KTM ‘My Ride' connected technology for smartphone connectivity. These features can be toggled and viewed on a large TFT display instrument console, which offers a host of information to the rider.
The KTM 390 Adventure rivals the Royal Enfield Himalayan, the BMW G310 GS and the Kawasaki Versys 300 in the Indian market. The 390 Adv is faster and features more equipment as compared to its rivals.
However, the 390 Adv misses out on spoked wheels and is priced significantly higher than the Royal Enfield Himalayan which is its main rival. The KTM 390 Adventure motorcycle retails at Rs 2.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Thoughts About The KTM 390 Adventure New TVC Video
The KTM 390 Adventure motorcycle is made to much-miles while you are touring and continues to move forward even if the smooth road runs-out. The characteristics of the motorcycle have been beautifully showcased by the company, and the TVC has been shot with an amazing backdrop giving it an exploring feel to the viewers. As far as the motorcycle is concerned, well nothing to say much as it has been widely accepted by riders across the world.