- 4 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 6 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 20 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 23 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports Heather Knight hopes women's cricket won't be put on back burner after 2021 WC postponement
- News Inflow of 90,000 cusecs pushes Mettur Dam level to 75.83 feet as Cauvery river reaches TN
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Technology Dell Mobile Adapter Speakerphone Review: A Good Addition To Your Desk
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
KTM India has announced new finance schemes for the 390 Adventure motorcycle in the Indian market. The company is offering EMIs starting at as low as Rs 6,999, which will make it easier for buyers to own the motorcycle.
Along with the low EMI, the new finance scheme also includes up to 80 per cent of the on-the-road price funding on two-wheeler loans. It is offered for a repayment period of five years. The price of KTM 390 Adventure retails at Rs. 3.04 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Customers can also choose from a host of financial solution offered by Bajaj Finance Ltd and HDFC Bank including up to 95 per cent funding. The institution is also offering lower interest rates and flexible repayment options as well. Additionally, customer can exchange their existing motorcycle for at dealerships with exciting schemes.
Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking) at Bajaj Auto Ltd. said, "KTM 390 Adventure is a pivotal addition to our expanding portfolio. The model has seen a phenomenal response since its launch and holds the promise of offering a truly capable and versatile adventure tourer to the biking enthusiasts."
He further added, "While KTM 390 Adventure has seen a very high purchase intent, one of the opportunities we see in accelerating ownership is to make the model more accessible to the enthusiasts. The finance schemes created with partners like Bajaj Finance Ltd & HDFC Bank are expected to address this opportunity and inspire a lot of customers to upgrade."
Speaking about the KTM 390 Adventure, it is powered by a BS6 compliant, 373.2cc, single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces a maximum of 43bhp at 9000rpm and a peak torque of 37Nm at 7000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with slipper assisted clutch and quick-shifter technology, for clutch-less up and downshifts.
The 390 Adventure uses a trellis frame supported by a long-travel suspension making it off-road ready. At the front, it uses a WP Apex 43mm USD forks with 170mm travel and a WP Apex mono-shock suspension with 177mm travel at the rear.
Braking duties on the motorcycle are handled by 320mm discs at the front and 230mm discs at the rear supported by dual-channel ABS. The 390 adventure motorcycle rides on 19-inch front and 17-inch rear alloy wheels shod with Metzeler Tourance dual-purpose tyres.
The 390 Adventure features a host of equipment and rider aids. These include cornering ABS, Traction Control, and KTM ‘My Ride' connected technology for smartphone connectivity. These features can be toggled and viewed on a large TFT display instrument console, which offers a host of information to the rider.
The KTM 390 Adventure rivals the Royal Enfield Himalayan, the Xpulse 200 and the upcoming BMW GS310 in the Indian market. The 390 Adv is faster and features more equipment as compared to its rivals. However, it is priced significantly higher than most of its competitors.
Thoughts About The KTM 390 Adventure Finance Offer Announced
KTM has announced the new finance offers to make it more accessible to buyers planning for the adventure motorcycle. The 390 Adventure is a capable motorcycle for touring, city and off-road use. It also comes feature packed with a host of electronic aids to ensure the safekeeping of the rider.