- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
KTM India confirmed that they will be launching a new entry-level adventure motorcycle in the Indian market. The motorcycle in question is the upcoming KTM 250 Adventure. It has been spotted testing in the country earlier in the year.
Latest spy images from 91wheels, reveals the motorcycle to continue its testing phase ahead of the launch. This time around the mule is partially-camouflaged revealing the expected orange paint scheme of the upcoming motorcycle.
Ahead of the launch, the motorcycle has been unveiled on international markets revealing most of its design and features. The upcoming motorcycle will be placed above the Duke 250, however, will be priced lower than the 390 Adventure.
The 250 Adventure motorcycle will use the steel-trellis frame, subframe, and alloy wheels that are borrowed from its elder sibling. It will also feature the same 100/90-19 front and 130/80-17 rear wheel sizes. However, the 250 comes shod with MRF Mogrip Meteor FM2 tubeless tyres as compared to the 390's superior Continental tyres.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle will be handled by a 43mm WP Apex front fork at the front with 170mm travel, and a WP Apex mono-shock setup at the rear, with 177mm travel and preload adjustment. The setup is identical to the ones featured on the 390 Adventure.
Braking on the motorcycle will be done via a 320mm single disc up front and a 230mm unit at the rear. In terms of electronics, the 250 Adventure only gets dual-channel ABS with off-road mode, which allow the rider to slide the bike.
The 250 Adventure is also expected to feature the same TFT display for instrument console borrowed from its elder sibling. However, the 250 Adventure will miss out on some features such as traction control, ride-by-wire and quick-shifter.
Powering the entry-level adventure motorcycle will be the same engine that is currently equipped in the Duke 250. the liquid-cooled, single-cylinder 249cc engine produces a maximum of 29.6bhp at 9000rpm and a peak torque of 24Nm at 7500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. We expect the 250 Adventure to get the same engine in the same state of tune.
In related news, KTM has recently upgraded the 250 Duke with a couple of new equipment borrowed from its elder siblings. It now features a full-LED headlight unit and switchable ABS borrowed from the 390 Duke — here are more details.
Thoughts About The KTM 250 Adventure Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch
The KTM 250 Adventure will cater to buyers who are looking for an entry-level adventure-tourer motorcycle. Once launched, it will rival the Xpulse 200, which is another off-road motorcycle in the segment. However, because of its touring capabilities, it can target the Bajaj Domaniar 250 and the Mahindra Mojo BS6 as well.