- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 7 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 7 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 9 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Turns Playback Singer For Hey Sinamika; Pictures Take Social Media By Storm!
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
KTM 250 Adventure is expected to launch soon in the Indian market. According to the latest report, the company is preparing for the pre-launch training process of the upcoming entry-level adventure-tourer motorcycle.
According to an image leaked by Zigwheels, it reveals to be a part of KTM 250 Adventure's pre-launch presentation slide. The 250 Adventure has already been spotted testing several times in India ahead of its launch.
KTM has also unveiled adventure-tourer in international markets revealing most of its design and features. The upcoming motorcycle will be placed above the Duke 250 and is expected to be priced slightly higher than the naked motorcycle.
The 250 Adventure motorcycle will use the steel-trellis frame, subframe, and alloy wheels that are borrowed from its elder sibling. It will also feature the same 100/90-19 front and 130/80-17 rear wheel sizes. However, the 250 comes shod with MRF Mogrip Meteor FM2 tubeless tyres as compared to the 390's superior Continental tyres.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle will be handled by a 43mm WP Apex front fork at the front with 170mm travel, and a WP Apex mono-shock setup at the rear, with 177mm travel and preload adjustment. The setup is identical to the ones featured on the 390 Adventure.
Braking on the motorcycle will be done via a 320mm single disc up front and a 230mm unit at the rear. In terms of electronics, the 250 Adventure only gets dual-channel ABS with off-road mode, which allow the rider to slide the bike.
The 250 Adventure is also expected to feature the same TFT display for instrument console borrowed from its elder sibling. However, the 250 Adventure will miss out on some features such as traction control, ride-by-wire and quick-shifter.
Powering the entry-level adventure motorcycle will be the same engine that is currently equipped in the Duke 250. the liquid-cooled, single-cylinder 249cc engine produces a maximum of 29.6bhp at 9000rpm and a peak torque of 24Nm at 7500rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. We expect the 250 Adventure to get the same engine in the same state of tune.
Thoughts About The KTM 250 Adventure India Launch Expected Soon
The KTM 250 Adventure is expected to arrive during Diwali this year in the Indian market. It will cater to buyers who are looking for a comfortable motorcycle that can also handle light off-roading. The 250 Adventure will rival the like of BMW G 310 GS and the Hero Xpulse 200; among others in the Indian market.