- 10 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 10 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 14 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
God's own country has been taking unique steps to control and fight the Covid-19 pandemic that has begun affecting more people across the country. The Government of Kerala has deployed units of Special Guards comprising of all-women police officers to control public movement.
The Special Guards units are being set up across the State of Kerala, and one team has already been deployed at one of the states important cities, Thrissur. The primary goal of the unit is to ensure that citizens of the city do not violate the lock down.
The all-women unit has been deployed in teams of two, and are equipped with face masks, hand sanitizers, and antiseptics that help them to stay safe while on duty. The teams use Royal Enfield Bullet motorcycles and have been issued identical helmets.
Kerala was affected heavily during the beginning of the Covid-19 outbreak, and was the focus of critics, but has fought back and has controlled the spread of the life-threatening virus.
The life-threatening virus has been spreading across the globe, and is beginning to create a foot-hold in India. Covid-19 has infected hundreds of thousands of people, and has affected millions.
The State took swift and drastic measures to contain the virus, and has even gone on record to say that they have been successful because of its citizens, and their cooperation.
The Government of Kerala, and the Kerala Police Force continue to work towards controlling and eradicating Covid-19.
In related news, the previously announced lock down has been extended until 3 May, and State Governments are making an effort to contain the virus. However, no effort will bear fruit unless the common folk cooperate fully.
Thoughts About The Kerala Special Guard Unit Comprising Of Women Police Officers
This is a fantastic decision. Women police officers are less likely to face any form of retaliation from the masses. An example of such is the recent attack on the Punjab Police Force wherein one officer had his hand severed. We think other States in the country should adopt the measures Kerala has adopted. Besides, everybody makes way for the Bullet, more so with a lady in uniform at the helm. Sigh!