- 10 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 13 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer, Kawasaki, unveiled the Asia specific ZX-25R during October last year, and the little Ninja managed to create quite a buzz.
Kawasaki Indonesia have now shared a video showing the ZX-25R on a Dyno. While the video doesn't reveal anything that isn't known about the motorcycle, it does bring to life the full sound of the exhaust.
While the motorcycle does look fairly similar to the Kawasaki Ninja 400, it does arrive with a bunch of differences. The motorcycle is heavily inspired by the bigger, ZX series motorcycles, and features a sharper front fascia.
The motorcycle also features new LED headlamps, an aluminum swing-arm, up-side down front forks, an adjustable mono-shock at the rear, clip-on handlebars, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and a gear-position indicator, and comes with dual-channel ABS as standard.
Kawasaki's ZX-25R features a 249cc inline-four cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve engine that produces 45 brake horsepower, and 33Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox. The motorcycle also features multiple power modes, traction control, and a quick-shifter.
The motorcycle is expected to be sold almost exclusively in the brand's South-Asian markets, considering taxes are less for motorcycles that are 250cc and below.
The Kawasaki ZX-25R was scheduled to be launched in Indonesia on 4 April, however the launch has been delayed thanks to the current Covid-19 pandemic that has gripped the world.
Once launched, the Kawasaki ZX-25R will compete with the Honda CBR250R. Both motorcycles feature high-grade equipment to offer maximum performance. Considering the motorcycle looks fairly similar to the Ninja 400 that is available in India, industry speculation is that the motorcycle will not be launched in India.
In Kawasaki related news, the company announced an extension for warranty and free service periods in light of the lock down that followed the Covid-19 outbreak.
The company announce an extension until 30 June for all motorcycles whose warranty and free service period lapses between 1 March and 30 April this year. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki ZX-25R's Dyno Run
A Dyno run is alright, but we think most of us get our kicks while on a motorcycle, riding at full throttle on tarmac. If only we had that opportunity with the Kawasaki ZX-25R. Having said that, the motorcycle sounds absolutely incredible - exactly how an inline-four should sound.