- 26 min ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 3 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 19 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- News Dual airbags compulsory for front passenger seat in all new cars from April 1
- Finance Difference Between 24K Gold and 22K Gold?
- Movies Sidharth Shukla Praises Shehnaaz Gill; Says She Was Good In 'Fly' & Is Proud Of Her
- Sports Rumour Has It: Bayern lead Koulibaly race, Man City favourites to sign Haaland
- Technology Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer, Kawasaki, unveiled the Asia specific ZX-25R during October last year, and the little Ninja managed to create quite a buzz.
Kawasaki Indonesia have now shared a video showing the ZX-25R on a Dyno. While the video doesn't reveal anything that isn't known about the motorcycle, it does bring to life the full sound of the exhaust.
While the motorcycle does look fairly similar to the Kawasaki Ninja 400, it does arrive with a bunch of differences. The motorcycle is heavily inspired by the bigger, ZX series motorcycles, and features a sharper front fascia.
The motorcycle also features new LED headlamps, an aluminum swing-arm, up-side down front forks, an adjustable mono-shock at the rear, clip-on handlebars, a semi-digital instrument cluster, and a gear-position indicator, and comes with dual-channel ABS as standard.
Kawasaki's ZX-25R features a 249cc inline-four cylinder, DOHC, 16-valve engine that produces 45 brake horsepower, and 33Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed gearbox. The motorcycle also features multiple power modes, traction control, and a quick-shifter.
The motorcycle is expected to be sold almost exclusively in the brand's South-Asian markets, considering taxes are less for motorcycles that are 250cc and below.
The Kawasaki ZX-25R was scheduled to be launched in Indonesia on 4 April, however the launch has been delayed thanks to the current Covid-19 pandemic that has gripped the world.
Once launched, the Kawasaki ZX-25R will compete with the Honda CBR250R. Both motorcycles feature high-grade equipment to offer maximum performance. Considering the motorcycle looks fairly similar to the Ninja 400 that is available in India, industry speculation is that the motorcycle will not be launched in India.
In Kawasaki related news, the company announced an extension for warranty and free service periods in light of the lock down that followed the Covid-19 outbreak.
The company announce an extension until 30 June for all motorcycles whose warranty and free service period lapses between 1 March and 30 April this year. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki ZX-25R's Dyno Run
A Dyno run is alright, but we think most of us get our kicks while on a motorcycle, riding at full throttle on tarmac. If only we had that opportunity with the Kawasaki ZX-25R. Having said that, the motorcycle sounds absolutely incredible - exactly how an inline-four should sound.