- 1 hr ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Ashok Leyland Delivers Light Bullet-Proof Vehicles To Indian Air Force: First Batch of LBPV
- 3 hrs ago According To The CEEW-CEF Report Nearly 1.35 lakh EVs Sold In India In FY2021: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Facelift Receives New Name ‘X Pres-T’: New Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs SRH: Toss report: Mumbai Indians to bat, make one change, Sunrisers make four changes
- News Trinamool writes to election panel after BJP leaks Mamata Banerjee audio
- Technology Oppo A54 India Launch Pegged For April 19; Price Tipped To Start At Rs. 13,490
- Movies Ayushmann Khurrana Reunites With His Badhaai Ho Co-Star Sanya Malhotra; Read Details Inside
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Finance NPCI's Bharat Bill Payment System; Now Pay All Your Recurring Bill Payments At A Single Place
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Kawasaki India has launched the MY2021 Z900 BS6 superbike in the market. The new Kawasaki Z900 BS6 model is offered with a price tag of Rs 7.99 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This is a premium of Rs 29,000 compared to the motorcycle's previous BS4-iteration.
The new Kawasaki Z900 motorcycle carries forward a BS6-compliant version of the same 948cc in-line four-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. The updated engine continues to produce identical power and torque figures as its previous BS4-iteration. This translates to 123bhp at 9500rpm and 98.6Nm of peak torque at 7700rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
Apart from the updated engine on the Z900, Kawasaki has also added a host of features, electronic aids and equipment on the new BS6 motorcycle. Some of these new features include LED headlamps, new 4.3-inch TFT instrument cluster with smartphone connectivity via Bluetooth. The motorcycle can also be paired with the smartphone via the brand's dedicated ‘Rideology' as well.
Other features on the MY2021 Kawasaki Z900 BS6 include four riding modes: Road, Rain, Manual & Sport; two power modes and three-level traction control system as well. The new Z900 also comes with updated ergonomics, improved suspension settings and rides on Dunlop Sportsmax Roadsport 2 tyres.
Talking about suspension and braking, the MY21 Z900 BS6 comes with 41mm inverted forks at the front and a mono-shock unit at the back, both being fully adjustable. Braking on the superbike is handled by dual 300mm discs at the front and a single 250mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS.
The motorcycle weighs in at 212kg (kerb weight) and comes with a fuel tank capacity of 17-litres. Seat height on the motorcycle is at 820mm.
The new (2021) Kawasaki Z900 BS6 model is now available in all dealerships across the country. Bookings can be made at company dealerships with deliveries for the same set to begin soon. The motorcycle is available to customers in a choice of two colour options: Metallic Graphite Grey and Candy Lime Green.
Thoughts On The 2021 Kawasaki Z900 BS6 Launched In India
The Kawasaki Z900 is one of the most popular offerings from the brand in India's sub 1000cc superbike market. The Kawasaki Z900 in India has been priced competitively and rivals the likes of the Triumph Street Triple R, KTM 790 Duke and the BMW F 900 R.