- 8 min ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 13 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 17 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- 17 hrs ago Kia Sonet Spotted For The First Time Post It's World Premiere: Pics & Details
- News Encounter breaks out at Kulgam
- Lifestyle 8 Quick Hacks For Foundation That Is Too Dark For You
- Technology Indian Twitter Counterpart Koo App Available On Google Play, App Store: How To Use
- Movies Sarkaaru Vaari Paata Motion Poster To Be Unveiled By Mahesh Babu And Team Today At 9.09 AM!
- Sports Guardiola urges Manchester City to seal place among Europe's greats
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer, Kawasaki, has just launched the all new and upgraded 2020 Kawasaki Z900 at Rs 7.99 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Buyers have to pay outright for the motorcycle to avail it at the Rs 7.99 lakh mark. The upgrades do not include a BS6 compliant engine.
The company says that the current crop of 2020 Z900s are BS4 compliant, are limited in stock, and will be available until 20 March this year. Bharat Stage 6 compliant motorcycles are expected to be available after.
The new 2020 Kawasaki Z900 is a value for money offering considering it carries a premium of Rs 30,000 over the last-generation motorcycle. The new machine features subtle design changes that include a new LED headlamp, and under fangs inspired by the Kawasaki H2.
The new 2020 model also features tank extensions, and a slightly different tail piece that now shows off the trellis chassis that is featured on the motorcycle.
The single biggest upgrade made to the 2020 Kawasaki Z900 BS4 model is the addition of electronic riding aids. The motorcycle now arrives with three-step Kawasaki Traction Control, and also features two power modes - Full and low.
Riding in ‘Full' mode offers 123bhp at disposal while the ‘Low' mode offers 53bhp of power, making the motorcycle easier to ride during monsoon and winter seasons. In addition, the 2020 Z900 BS4 models feature Dunlop's new Sportsmax Roadsport 2 tyres.
The new Kawasaki Z900 also arrives with four riding modes - Road, Rain, Rider, and Sport. With the three-step traction control, the power and riding modes available, owners can set up the motorcycle to independent riding styles.
Setting up the motorcycle can be done via the new TFT instrument cluster that also allows for Bluetooth connectivity via the Kawasaki Rideology smartphone application.
The 2020 Z900 is available in two colours options - Metallic Graphite Gray/ Metallic Spark Black, and Metallic Spark Black/ Metallic Flat Spark Black. Deliveries are expected to begin at the end of this month.
Thoughts About The 2020 Kawasaki Z900 BS4 Model Launched In India
We think this is a brilliant move by Kawasaki. A full upgrade including BS6 compliance would have resulted in a larger difference in pricing that could have impacted sales. Smaller hikes over a longer period make more sense. We hope the 2020 Z900 BS4 does well for the company.