- 24 min ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.73 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Renault Expands Sales & Service Network In India: Over 120 Customer Touchpoints Added Last Year
- 5 hrs ago Tata Cars Price Hike Announced Across All Models: Here Are All The Details
- Sports Kevin De Bruyne injured: How will Man City cope without their talisman
- Lifestyle After Viral Memes, Here’s The Story Behind Bernie Sanders’ Famous Mittens
- Movies Pavitra Rishta's Karan Veer Mehra-Nidhi's Wedding Functions Begin: Couple Looks Adorable At Mehendi Ceremony
- News Watch: Melania refuses to pose with Trump after they leave White House
- Technology LG K42 Budget Smartphone Goes Official In India; Sale Begins On January 26 At Flipkart
- Finance Union Budget 2021: Expectations Of Common Man
- Education JK Bank PO Result 2021: Check Mains Result At jkbank.com
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
The Kawasaki Z650 BS6 motorcycle has started to arrive at dealerships across the country. The Z650 was recently launched in the Indian market and the deliveries of the motorcycle are expected to commence soon.
Latest images from Bikedekho, reveals the motorcycle arriving at dealerships. The BS6 Z650 was launched in May 2020 and retails at Rs 5.94 lakh, ex-showroom (India), which is Rs 25,000 more expensive than the BS4 model.
The 2021 Z650 features a host of changes over the BS4 model. The biggest updated will the new engine that complies with the latest emission norms. The middle-weight naked motorcycle will continue to be powered by the same liquid-cooled, parallel-twin, 649cc engine.
It produces a maximum of 67.3bhp at 8,000rpm and a peak torque of 64Nm at 6,700rpm. The torque figures are 1.7Nm torque lower than that of BS4 engine. The engine will continue to come mated to a six-speed gearbox. It misses out on a slip-assist clutch.
The 2020 Kawasaki Z650 is revised with few design changes and inclusion of new equipment on-board. It features a sharper ‘Sugomi' design with redesigned headlights and a new instrument console in the form of a 4.3-inch TFT screen.
The new instrument cluster is also Bluetooth enabled for smartphone pairing. Riders can use Kawasaki's ‘Rideology' smartphone application for added connectivity features. It offers a host of information and rider telemetry to the user.
The BS6 Z650's tyres are now updated to a pair of Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2. Apart from the above changes, the motorcycle will carry forward all other mechanicals from the previous model of the Z650.
The Z650 naked motorcycle comes equipped with a 41mm telescopic suspension on the front and a mono-shock unit at the rear with preload adjustability. The braking duties are handled by a 300mm petal disc at the front and 220mm unit at the rear. Dual-channel ABS is offered as standard.
In related news, Kawasaki recently unveiled the Z1000 motorcycle in International market. The new motorcycle does not feature many changes over the previous model. It continues to come powered by an updated version of the same in-line four-cylinder, 1043cc DOHC engine — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Motorcycle Arriving At Dealerships In India
Kawasaki launched the Z650 BS6 motorcycle in May 2020 and it has started to arrive at dealerships now. This could be due to the ongoing pandemic, which has resulted in delayed timelines for many vehicles arriving in the market. The 2020 Z650 naked motorcycle does feature a few good upgrades over its BS4 counterparts.