- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 13 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Kawasaki has launched the MY2021 Z650 BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. The 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 model is priced at Rs 5.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This makes it just Rs 25,000 more expensive than its previous BS4 predecessor in the Indian market.
The new Kawasaki Z650 does come with a number of subtle updates and changes to its design and feature list. Design changes include a refreshed set of LED headlamps, which matches the sharper and aggressive overall styling of the middleweight motorcycle.
The new 2021 Kawasaki Z650 now also comes with a new 4.3-inch TFT display with Bluetooth for GPS and smartphone connectivity. The motorcycle now rides on a new set of Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 tyres.
However, the main changes come in the form of the updated engine. The 2021 Kawasaki Z650 carries forward the same 649cc parallel-twin engine, which has been updated to comply with the latest BS6 emission norms. The same engine also powers its sibling, the Ninja 650 as well. Power and torque figures come in at 68bhp and 64Nm, respectively; almost identical to its BS4 model. The engine is mated to a standard six-speed gearbox.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the 2021 Kawasaki Z650 remains otherwise unchanged. The suspension and braking are handled by the same setup as well. This includes 41mm telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear.
Braking is handled by dual 300mm discs upfront and a single 220mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle weighs in at 191kg while having a fuel-tank capacity of 15-litres.
The MY2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 model is available in a single paint scheme of ‘Metallic Spark Black'. Bookings for the BS6 motorcycle is now open with deliveries for the same set to start very soon.
Thoughts About The MY2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Motorcycle
The Kawasaki Z650 rivals the likes of other middleweight motorcycle offerings such as the KTM Duke 790, Suzuki GSX-S750, Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and the Harley-Davidson Street 750. However, apart from the RE Continental GT 650 and the H-D Street 750 all other models have been temporarily discontinued and awaiting BS6 updates.