- 56 min ago Suzuki Gixxer 250 & SF 250 BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.63 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Primarily Rival The Hyundai Venue
- 9 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Deliveries Resumes After Lockdown Relaxations In Select Cities
- 11 hrs ago Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Sports Vanuatu T10 Super League 2020: MyTeam11 Fantasy Tips: Mighty Efate Panthers vs Ifira Sharks
- News India GDP growth dips to 3.1 pc in Jan-Mar; 4.2 pc in 2019-20
- Movies Saumitra Singh Announces His Debut Feature On Biker Anam Hashim, Who Does Stunts As A Sport!
- Technology BSNL Offering 2GB Data Per Day For One Year With Rs. 899 Plan
- Lifestyle Auspicious Hindu Wedding Dates In The Month Of June 2020
- Finance Core Sector Output Slumps 38.1% As Covid-19 Takes A Toll
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Kawasaki India has introduced the Ninja 650 BS6 in the Indian market. The new (2020) Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 is offered with a price tag of Rs 6.24 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 now comes with a number of subtle updates to its design, along with the addition of a host of features and electronics as well.
Starting with the design, the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 now features a much sharper look. The fairing has been updated to feature a much sharper and aggressive look. It also features slightly updated graphics as well.
Other changes include a new 4.3-inch coloured TFT instrument display. The cluster comes with Bluetooth connectivity, allowing riders to connect their phones through Kawasaki's Rideology app. Kawasaki has also updated the seats on the new Ninja 650, making it more comfortable than the previous model.
However, the main change is on the bike's engine. The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 now comes powered by a BS6-compliant 649cc parallel-twin-cylinder engine. It produces 68bhp at 8000rpm and 65.7Nm of torque at 6700rpm and is mated to a six-speed transmission.
Apart from the above changes, the Kawasaki Ninja 650 remains otherwise unchanged. The motorcycle features the same suspension and braking setup as the BS4 model. It also has the same underpinnings, translating to the same dimensions and riding position as well.
The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 weighs in at 196kg, identical to its BS4 model and also features the same 15-litre fuel tanks as well. What is new is that the 2020 Ninja 650 now comes with a set of Dunlop Sportmax Roadsport 2 tyres as standard.
The BS6-compliant Kawasaki Ninja 650 is offered in a range of two paint schemes: Lime Green and Pearl White. Bookings for the new Ninja 650 can be made online at the brand's official website. Deliveries for the 2020 motorcycle will begin once the market reopens, post the COVID-19 lockdown.
Thoughts About The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 Launch In India
The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 now comes with a greener, more refined and fuel-efficient engine. The Ninja 650 is the latest product from the brand to receive the BS6 update. Kawasaki has also opened bookings for the BS6 version of various other models in India as well, with a launch expected very soon.