- 2 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 3 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 17 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 21 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- Sports Pakistan let England off the hook, admits Misbah-ul-Haq
- News Home Minister Amit Shah tests negative for Coronavirus
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Hansika Motwani: 5 Wow-Worthy Fashion Photoshoots Of The Actress That Left Us Stunned
- Technology Dell Mobile Adapter Speakerphone Review: A Good Addition To Your Desk
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Motion Poster Featuring Mahesh Babu Is Here To Raise Your Anticipation!
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Kawasaki India has finally commenced deliveries of their 2020 Ninja 650 motorcycle in the Indian market. The middle-weight motorcycle offering from the Japanese brand was introduced in its BS6 guise back in May 2020. The new Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 is offered with a price tag of Rs 6.24 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new (2020) Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 bike comes with a number of subtle changes and updates over its previous model. These changes come in the form of a sharper and more aggressive-looking fairing, LED headlamps, LED taillamps, 4.3-inch full-colour TFT instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity.
Image Courtesy: Kawasaki Showroom, Bangalore
The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 is available in a choice of two colours as well. This includes Lime Ebony Green and Pearl Flat Stardust White. Apart from the cosmetic updates, the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 also comes with a host of additional features and electronics as well.
The motorcycle is powered by an updated BS6-compliant version of the same 649cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine. It produces 68bhp at 8000rpm and 65.7Nm of torque at 6700rpm, paired with a six-speed transmission.
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 bike continues to carry forward the same underpinnings, dimensions and other equipment from its previous BS4 iteration. The motorcycle weighs 196kg, identical to its predecessor, along with the same 15-litre fuel tank as well.
The suspension on the motorcycle is through telescopic forks at the front and a monoshock unit at the rear. Braking is handled by twin discs at the front and a single disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
With the government now easing up the lockdown regulations, bookings for the motorcycle can either be made online or at any of the dealerships across the country. The Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 model is assembled in India, which has allowed the brand to price the motorcycle competitively in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 Motorcycle Deliveries In India
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 motorcycle is one of the most popular middle-weight segment offerings in the Indian market. The Ninja 650 BS6 model doesn't have any direct rivals apart from the Honda CBR 650R BS4 model, which is yet to be updated to the latest emission norms.