- 5 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 7 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 21 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 24 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- News Disha Salian's body was found with clothes, claims Mumbai Police
- Sports Angel Gomes signs five-year deal with Lille, loaned to Boavista
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Kawasaki is yet to launch the Ninja 400 BS6 motorcycle in the Indian market. There are been no news recently about the arrival of the motorcycle. However, it could arrive in the country sometime this year.
Along with the updated motorcycle, the upcoming Ninja 400 BS6 motorcycle could also feature upgrades and design changes. The Ninja 400 BS6 could come with four new paint schemes, that have been recently launched in Thailand.
These include glossy black, grey, glossy blue, and the latest KRT edition as well. Apart from the addition of the new paint schemes, no other changes have been made to the 2021 Ninja 400 motorcycle launched in the international market.
The glossy black paint scheme also has subtle white decals placed across the motorcycle giving a dual-tone look. In addition to this, the motorcycle also features a red tape on the alloy wheels. This paint scheme gives the motorcycle a stealth look.
The new grey colour option of the 2021 Ninja 400 seems like paint scheme that was available in the Honda CBR 250. However, the decals on the Ninja 400 are subtle. Additionally, the motorcycle comes with the lower part of the front fairing finished in light grey. It also has a green decal on both wheels.
The third and the most unique looking colour of the four is the blue shade. The upper part of the motorcycle is finished in a turquoise blue share while the lower part including the front faring is black giving it a two-tone look. White decals are present on the fuel tank, front and rear fairing, and alloy wheels.
The fourth scheme being the all-new KRT edition. It looks identical to the paint scheme introduced on the 2021 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R. The overall paint is scheme is composed of three colours: green, black, and white. It also features red decals all over the motorcycle with green decals on the wheel.
In comparison, the BS4 Ninja 400 was available only in two paint schemes. These include Ebony Black and Lime Green colour options. The BS4 motorcycle retailed at Rs 4.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The motorcycle is also expected to feature an updated version of the same parallel-twin engine that was powering the BS4 models. The liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder 399cc engine produced a maximum of 48bhp at 10000rpm and 38Nm of torque at 8000rpm. The engine came mated to a six-speed gearbox. We expect the power and torque figures to remain the same.
Thoughts About BS6 2021 Kawasaki Ninja 400's New Colour Options
The Kawasaki Ninja is an excellent entry-level parallel-twin sports bike in the Indian market. The company is expected to launch the motorcycle soon in India. However, along with the updated engine, it could also bring in the attractive new colours in the market.