- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 5 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- News Woman constable transferred hours after arresting son of Gujarat minister
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Japanese motorcycle motorcycle manufacturer Kawasaki, launched the 2020 Ninja 1000SX during May this year at a price of Rs 10.79 lakh, ex-showroom. The new Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX has now reached dealerships, and deliveries have begun.
Upgrades made to the new 2020 Ninja 1000SX model include a redesigned front fairing and fascia, a taller windscreen, an improved pillion seat for more comfort, and a single side exhaust setup.
The new motorcycle also features a Bluetooth compatible 4.3-inch all-colour TFT display that works in sync with the brand's smartphone application, Rideology The App.
The 2020 model features a BS6 compliant 1,043cc, 16-valve, liquid-cooled in-line four cylinder engine that produces 140 brake horsepower and 111 Newton-meters of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Braking duties are handled by dual semi-floating 300mm petal style disc brakes at the front, and a single 250mm single piston petal style disc brake at the rear.
The motorcycle arrives with 41mm inverted forks that feature stepless compression, and rebound damping and spring preload adjustability at the front, and horizontal back-link gas-charged, fully adjustable mono-shock at the rear.
Other features on the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX include Kawasaki Traction Control, Kawasaki Intelligent ABS, Kawasaki Quick Shifter, cruise control, and four riding modes - Sport, Road, Rain, and Programmable Rider.
Available in Diablo Black and Emerald Green, the Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX is priced at Rs 50,000 dearer than previous-generation models at Rs 10.79 lakh, ex-showroom. The motorcycle competes with the Yamaha MT-10, the Ducati Panigale V2, and the Suzuki GSX-S1000F.
In Kawasaki related news, the brand recently launched the Ninja 650 BS6 models and they too have begun arriving at dealerships. Launched at Rs 6.24 lakh, ex-showroom, bookings can be made either online or at a Kawasaki dealership for an amount of Rs 49,000. To know more about the new Ninja 650 BS6 models, click here.
Thoughts About The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Model Reaching Dealerships
Inevitable isn't it? If it is manufactured, it will reach dealerships, and will eventually sell. Kawasaki has priced the motorcycle half a lakh Rupees above previous-generation models but we think the price is justified with all the subtle and new upgrades that the brand has brought to the motorcycle.