- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 14 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Japanese motorcycle motorcycle manufacturer Kawasaki, launched the 2020 Ninja 1000SX during May this year at a price of Rs 10.79 lakh, ex-showroom. The new Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX has now reached dealerships, and deliveries have begun.
Upgrades made to the new 2020 Ninja 1000SX model include a redesigned front fairing and fascia, a taller windscreen, an improved pillion seat for more comfort, and a single side exhaust setup.
The new motorcycle also features a Bluetooth compatible 4.3-inch all-colour TFT display that works in sync with the brand's smartphone application, Rideology The App.
The 2020 model features a BS6 compliant 1,043cc, 16-valve, liquid-cooled in-line four cylinder engine that produces 140 brake horsepower and 111 Newton-meters of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Braking duties are handled by dual semi-floating 300mm petal style disc brakes at the front, and a single 250mm single piston petal style disc brake at the rear.
The motorcycle arrives with 41mm inverted forks that feature stepless compression, and rebound damping and spring preload adjustability at the front, and horizontal back-link gas-charged, fully adjustable mono-shock at the rear.
Other features on the 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX include Kawasaki Traction Control, Kawasaki Intelligent ABS, Kawasaki Quick Shifter, cruise control, and four riding modes - Sport, Road, Rain, and Programmable Rider.
Available in Diablo Black and Emerald Green, the Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX is priced at Rs 50,000 dearer than previous-generation models at Rs 10.79 lakh, ex-showroom. The motorcycle competes with the Yamaha MT-10, the Ducati Panigale V2, and the Suzuki GSX-S1000F.
In Kawasaki related news, the brand recently launched the Ninja 650 BS6 models and they too have begun arriving at dealerships. Launched at Rs 6.24 lakh, ex-showroom, bookings can be made either online or at a Kawasaki dealership for an amount of Rs 49,000. To know more about the new Ninja 650 BS6 models, click here.
Thoughts About The 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 1000SX Model Reaching Dealerships
Inevitable isn't it? If it is manufactured, it will reach dealerships, and will eventually sell. Kawasaki has priced the motorcycle half a lakh Rupees above previous-generation models but we think the price is justified with all the subtle and new upgrades that the brand has brought to the motorcycle.