- 36 min ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 3 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 19 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Movies TV Actress Raped By Man On Pretext Of Marriage In Mumbai; Case Filed
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- News Dual airbags compulsory for front passenger seat in all new cars from April 1
- Finance Difference Between 24K Gold and 22K Gold?
- Sports Rumour Has It: Bayern lead Koulibaly race, Man City favourites to sign Haaland
- Technology Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Kawasaki has released a number of short videos confirming the development of their all-new all-electric motorcycle. The new all-electric motorcycle will be called the 'Endeavour' and is said to have been in development for close to a year now.
The company confirmed the news regarding the development of an electric motorcycle at the 2019 EICMA. However, Kawasaki has recently released a number of teaser videos, giving us a first glimpse of the Endeavour electric motorcycle.
As per reports and the videos from Kawasaki, the new Endeavour electric motorcycle will be a fully-faired model, with an aggressive design and committed riding position. The electric motorcycle will also receive a host of equipment and features. This includes LED headlamps, LED tail lights, LED DRLs, multiple electronic assists and multiple riding modes; among a host of others.
However, the highlight of the upcoming Kawasaki electric motorcycle will be its multi-gear transmission unit. The Kawasaki Endeavour electric bike will not feature a conventional single-speed transmission as seen on most EVs. However, the powertrain of the motorcycle will be mated to a four-speed manual gearbox. This will give the rider to better connect with the machine, while also being able to extract every bit of performance from the motorcycle as well.
Currently there are no details on the battery pack or the electric motor which will power the Kawasaki Endeavour. However, we can expect the motorcycle to offer a substantial amount of range, considering the claims of offering exhilarating performance as well. The motorcycle will definitely be offered with fast-charging technology, although removable batteries are something which is yet to be confirmed.
With the development currently under full-swing, we can expect to get our first glimpse of the prototype or at least the near-production ready model sometime by the year-end. However, there is no official information regarding any part of the electric bike from the brand itself.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Endeavour Electric Motorcycle Development
Kawasaki seems to be the latest global two-wheeler manufacturer to enter the EV segment. The Japanese brand joins the likes of the Harley-Davidson and BMW Motorrad who have also confirmed to be working on an electric motorcycle. Harley-Davidson is already one-step ahead, having introduced the LiveWire in the global market.