- 10 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 14 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Kawasaki has released a number of short videos confirming the development of their all-new all-electric motorcycle. The new all-electric motorcycle will be called the 'Endeavour' and is said to have been in development for close to a year now.
The company confirmed the news regarding the development of an electric motorcycle at the 2019 EICMA. However, Kawasaki has recently released a number of teaser videos, giving us a first glimpse of the Endeavour electric motorcycle.
As per reports and the videos from Kawasaki, the new Endeavour electric motorcycle will be a fully-faired model, with an aggressive design and committed riding position. The electric motorcycle will also receive a host of equipment and features. This includes LED headlamps, LED tail lights, LED DRLs, multiple electronic assists and multiple riding modes; among a host of others.
However, the highlight of the upcoming Kawasaki electric motorcycle will be its multi-gear transmission unit. The Kawasaki Endeavour electric bike will not feature a conventional single-speed transmission as seen on most EVs. However, the powertrain of the motorcycle will be mated to a four-speed manual gearbox. This will give the rider to better connect with the machine, while also being able to extract every bit of performance from the motorcycle as well.
Currently there are no details on the battery pack or the electric motor which will power the Kawasaki Endeavour. However, we can expect the motorcycle to offer a substantial amount of range, considering the claims of offering exhilarating performance as well. The motorcycle will definitely be offered with fast-charging technology, although removable batteries are something which is yet to be confirmed.
With the development currently under full-swing, we can expect to get our first glimpse of the prototype or at least the near-production ready model sometime by the year-end. However, there is no official information regarding any part of the electric bike from the brand itself.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Endeavour Electric Motorcycle Development
Kawasaki seems to be the latest global two-wheeler manufacturer to enter the EV segment. The Japanese brand joins the likes of the Harley-Davidson and BMW Motorrad who have also confirmed to be working on an electric motorcycle. Harley-Davidson is already one-step ahead, having introduced the LiveWire in the global market.