- 36 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 40 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Phantom: Kiccha Sudeep And Team Head To Kerala For The Next Schedule?
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer, Kawasaki, has announced new offers and benefits during the festive season this year. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 50,000 on its select motorcycle range. These include the Versys 650, KLX 110, KLX 140 and the KX 100.
The motorcycle manufacturer is offering a discount coupon with every the select range of motorcycle which can be used to reduce the cost of the motorcycle. Alternatively, customers can also use the coupon to purchase aftermarket accessories for the particular motorcycle sold by the company.
The offer is valid on purchases made between October 16 and November 30, 2020, and is available for limited customers only. The company has also announced that this voucher is not available on Amazon, it has to be redeemed at any of the Kawasaki dealerships across the country.
Starting with the model-wise offer details, the Kawasaki Versys 650 adventure-touring motorcycle is offered with a discount called ‘Adventure Voucher' worth Rs 30,000. Customers can either use to reduce the up-front cost or to accessories the motorcycle. The 2021 Kawasaki Versys retails at Rs 6.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The brand's off-road motorcycle KLX 110 and the KLX 140 are offered with Rs 30,000 and Rs 40,000 discount called ‘Off-Road Voucher'. The highest amount of benefits is offered to the KL100 motorcycle, which ow receives a voucher worth Rs 50,000.
Kawasaki may offer the discount voucher scheme to other motorcycles models closer to the festive season. Alternatively, all other motorcycles could have some dealer-level offers available during the festive season.
Coming back to the Kawasaki Versys 650, it is the brand's most popular adventure-tourer motorcycle in the country. The company had recently launched a BS6 version of the model with just an engine update.
The BS6 Versys continues to come powered by an updated version of the same 649cc unit. The liquid-cooled, parallel-twin-cylinder engine produces a maximum power of 66bhp at 8500rpm and a peak torque of 61Nm at 7000rpm. The engine continues to come mated to a standard six-speed gearbox.
Some of the other highlighted features of the motorcycle include an adjustable windscreen, a massive 21-litre fuel tank, up-right handlebar and a well-cushioned rider and pillion seat. The Versys can much miles making long-distance travel a breeze. However, it can still tackle light offroading owning to road-biased tyres and alloy wheels.
The motorcycle still features a semi-digital instrument console as seen on the earlier models. Suspension duties are handled by a 41mm USD forks with 150mm travel at the front, and a mono-shock setup with 145mm travel at the rear. Both suspension units are fully-adjustable. Braking on the motorcycle is done via dual 300mm petal disc brakes at the front and a single 250mm unit at the rear. The motorcycle comes equipped with dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Kawasaki Bikes Festive Offers & Benefits In India
Kawasaki India is offering attractive offers with its popular adventure-tourer model in the country. Along with that, the company is also offering benefits to its off-road and non-street-legal motorcycles. The aims to boost sales for the brand during this festive season and help customers fulfil the wish of owning a hardcore off-road motorcycle.