- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: TVS Motor Company Register 21% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 2 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers Marginal 1.7% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 5 hrs ago Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Dakar Rally Route Revealed: Here Are All Details Of The Upcoming Race
- Finance Bitcoin Heading To $20,000; 5 Things To Know Before You Buy In India
- Sports BCCI secy Jay Shah visits PCA's new stadium at Mullanpur
- Movies Emraan Hashmi On Getting Stereotyped In Bollywood: I Think It’s Important To Break The Rules
- News Indian Navy successfully test-fires naval version of BrahMos missile
- Technology Micromax To Launch New Smartphone With 6GB RAM, Liquid Cooling, And High Refresh Rate
- Lifestyle Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Education UGC NET Cut-off June 2020 Released, Check Subject-wise Marks & Percentile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
A motorcycle customisation shop in Mumbai, JEDI Customs, has recently customized a 2012 Royal Enfield Classic 350. The motorcycle has been converted into a retro cruiser with an old-school charm to it. The motorcycle features an old-fashioned matte maroon colour scheme while the overall accentuates its looks.
At the front, the motorcycle gets a matte-black headlight housing with a mesh detail while the overall front profile remains the same. It also gets golden pinstripe details that accentuate its entire look. The Royal Enfield emblem on the stock motorcycle has also been redesigned and now features "Made Like a Gun" finished in golden colour. The engine casing, as well as the exhaust unit, has been given a matte-black finish. Moreover, there is a "Bullet 350" moniker finished in golden pinstriping on the toolbox instead of the "Classic 350" logo.
Mechanically the motorcycle remains the same and continues to be powered by the same 346cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine producing 18.9bhp of power @5250 rpm and a peak torque of 28Nm @4000 rpm. The engine remains mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
In other Royal Enfield news, some of the new products that company has to offer in the future are the new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 (codenamed Fireball) that will replace the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X. The Meteor 350 has also been spotted testing on the indian roads. On the other hand, the Himalayan is due for a complete revamp and is likely to be codenamed as the Sherpa.
Royal Enfield recently updated its 650 twins to meet BS6 emission norms in India. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT650 are powered by the same 649cc air and oil-cooled, parallel-twin cylinder engine. The unit produces a maximum power of 47bhp at 7,250rpm and a peak torque of 52Nm at 5,250rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox, and features a slipper-clutch.
Thoughts About The Custom Royal Enfield Classic 350
Royal Enfield as a brand has a cult following in our country. Every model that the company has launched has been a success. The custom Royal Enfield Classic 350 looks spectacular with its old school retro looks.