- 27 min ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 23 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 24 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- Sports Legendary hockey player Balbir Singh Sr passes away
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- News For bicycle girl Jyoti, studying is the first priority
- Movies Eid 2020: Four Memorable Eid Releases That Bollywood Has Seen Over The Years
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The Jawa Perak delivery estimator is now live on the company's website. According to Jawa Motorcycles, the delivery estimator shows the delivery status four hours after one makes a booking for the all-new Perak.
The delivery estimator page on the Jawa website looks simple and functional. One has to feed a ‘case-sensitive' booking ID along with a registered phone number in order to get the booking status for the specific Jawa Perak.
Launched on 15 November 2019, the Jawa Perak was made available for booking on 1 January this year. The company announced during the launch event that deliveries would be open for a period of three months each time, and the first lot of Perak motorcycles would be delivered 2 April onward.
The Jawa Perak is the country's cheapest bobber styled motorcycle. Design elements come inspired by the motorcycles from the 1940s. The motorcycle features a round headlamp within a blacked out housing, and also feature bar-end rear view mirrors.
The motorcycle features a 14-litre tear drop shaped tank, and a single floating seat with an integrated tail lamp. The Perak also features an upside-down analogue speedometer with an integrated digital odometer.
The motorcycle's bobbed fenders, the rear turn-signal indicators that are integrated with the rear fender, and the company's signature straightpipe twin exhausts add more to the vintage appeal of the Jawa Perak.
The all-new Jawa Perak features a double-cradle tubular frame, telescopic hydraulic forks in the front, and a seven-step adjustable mono-shock at the rear. Wheels measure 18-inch at the front, and 17-inch at the rear.
Braking is handled by a singe 280mm disc at the front, and a single 240mm disc at the rear. The Jawa Perak arrives with dual-channel ABS as a standard.
At the heart of the machine is a BS6 compliant, 334cc four-stroke, liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that produces 30bhp of power and 31Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle is priced at Rs 1.95 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), and the Jawa Motorcycles is offering the Perak with a zero down payment, and EMI starting at Rs, 6,666. Bookings can be made via the company's website or via an authorized Jawa dealer for a refundable amount of Rs 10,000.
Thoughts About The Jawa Perak Delivery Estimator
We have our fingers crossed, but we're unsure how this estimator will play out. Last time around there was a massive glitch that showed an increased waiting period. The idea was brilliant but poor execution resulted in customers canceling bookings. We really hope that there's no glitch this time around, for Jawa's sake.