- 9 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Sports Did not expect to debut for India in Australia, says Natarajan after creating history
- Movies Pavitra Rishta Actor Karan Veer Mehra Ties The Knot With Actress Nidhi V Seth In Delhi
- News Farmers' tractor rally allowed to enter Delhi under strict vigil
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
The Jawa Perak deliveries have begun across various part of the country. The company had announced that the motorcycles would start reaching customers from July 20, 2020.
Images posted on Facebook groups reveal the motorcycles being delivered to customers. The Perak motorcycle was launched in November 2019 and retails at Rs 1.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The company opened bookings starting from January this year and launched a delivery estimator as well to provide an approximate time of arrival to its customers. However, deliveries of the Perak were delayed owing to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic in the country.
Along with the announcement of deliveries, Jawa Motorcycles also announced the revised power figures of the Perak. Although it uses the same engine and gearbox setup, the company has optimised the drivetrain to offer smooth and better power delivery.
It continues to feature a liquid-cooled single-cylinder 334cc DOHC engine that comes mated to a standard six-speed gearbox. It now produces 30.2bhp and 32.74Nm of torque — 0.2bhp more powerful and 1.74Nm torquier than the power figures mentioned during the launch of the motorcycle.
In addition to this, the bike manufacturer also announced attractive finance schemes and offers for its customers. It is now offering 100 per cent financing with zero down payment depending on the eligibility of the customer along with a couple of flexible repayment schemes.
Customers can opt for a 50 per cent discount on the first three EMIs or a special monthly instalment of Rs 6,666. Alternatively, customers can also opt for a two-year loan period with an EMI as low as Rs 8,000, while a three-year tenure attracts an EMI of Rs 6,000.
Some of the other highlights of the Perak include an extended swingarm, a single seat for the rider, a teardrop-shaped 14-litre fuel tank, dual exhaust, lower set tail lamps with turn indicators, round-shaped headlamps, bar-end mirrors, and a single-pod analogue instrument cluster; among others.
Suspension on the Perak is handled via a telescopic fork at the front with fork covers and a mono-shock setup with seven-step adjustability at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled by disc brakes on either end, this includes 280mm disc upfront and a 240mm disc at the rear. The Perak is offered with a dual-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Jawa Perak Deliveries Started Across India
The Jawa Perak customers have waited for some time to get their motorcycles. However, we feel it is worth the wait as the bobber motorcycle adds some exclusivity as it is one of kind offering in the Indian market. With a retro design and improved power figures, the Perak becomes more desirable.