- 11 hrs ago Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of Its Launch
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z650 BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 5.94 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Mercedes Benz Special Finance Offers Introduced In India: Here Are ‘Wishbox 2.0’ Details
- 15 hrs ago All-New Skoda Karoq SUV Launched In India: Priced At Rs 24.99 Lakh
- Technology Avail Attractive Discounts On Electronic Gadgets On Amazon
- Lifestyle Is It Safe To Drink Urine?
- Movies Pankaj Dheer Aka Karna Takes A Trip Down Memory Lane As Mahabharat Airs On COLORS
- News Hotel quarantine for foreign returnees only for 7 days, can't charge more: Centre to states
- Sports IOA forms panel to name observer for election of its members, also constitutes NE committee
- Finance Jio Platforms Prepares For IPO Outside India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Jawa Motorcycles will start accepting bookings for the all-new Jawa Perak today. According to Autocar India, the company will start accepting bookings starting 6pm this evening. Prospective buyers can make bookings via the company's website and at authorised dealerships across the country.
The Jawa Perak was launched during November 2019 at a price of Rs 1.95 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi), making it the most affordable OEM bobber styled motorcycle in the country.
The all-new Jawa Perak features bobber like styling elements including a floating seat, bar-end mirrors, chopped fenders, and stubby exhaust mufflers. The rear sub-frame and suspension setup is also different when compared to the Jawa 42 and the Jawa 300. The Perak also features dual-channel ABS.
The Perak is also the company's first BS6 complaint motorcycle. It is powered by a 334cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC engine that produces 30bhp of power and 31Nm of torque.
The engine comes mated to a six-speed manual transmission, and its underpinnings include a double cradle frame, telescopic forks in the front and a mono-shock at the rear.
The motorcycle is available in a single colour scheme only - The Dark. Essentially a blackish grey paint scheme with subtle gold highlights and a tan coloured seat. Deliveries for the Jawa Perak will begin on 2 April 2020.
In Jawa related news, the company seems frustrated by conversations and articles related to motorcycle deliveries. The company's website now has a note on its homepage that attempts to clear up the confusion.
Jawa Motorcycles says that the conversations over Facebook groups and some articles state that the waiting period for their products has reduced to between 10 and 15 days.
The company says that these reports are void of facts and in fact, two customers who made such statements had booked their motorcycles over the previous months, and they were to receive the bikes within the next 10 and 15 days.
The note also states that the company has increased production and has brought waiting periods down to between 5 and 6 months. It also says that any updates about deliveries will be done only by the company.
Thoughts About Bookings Opening This Evening For The Jawa Perak
Jawa hasn't really had a fantastic start in the country. They have had multiple issues, most revolving around delivery time lines. We hope buyers are excited about the Perak and hope the motorcycle does well for the company. We'll know soon enough!