- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Jawa Motorcycles have announced the arrival of their BS6 models at dealerships across India. The company took to social media to announce that the BS6-compliant Jawa and Jawa forty-two models have started arriving at dealerships.
The BS6-compliant Jawa and Jawa forty-two motorcycles were launched in India in March 2020. Both motorcycles are offered in two variants each: single-channel ABS or dual-channel ABS.
The BS6-compliant single-channel ABS models of the Jawa forty-two and Jawa come with a starting price of Rs 1.60 lakh and Rs 1.73 lakh, respectively.
The dual-channel ABS models of the two motorcycles, on the other hand, are priced slightly higher. The Jawa comes priced at Rs 1.82 lakh while the Jawa forty-two motorcycle is offered at Rs 1.69 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (India).
|Version||Single-channel ABS||Dual-channel ABS|
However, soon after launch, the company had to shut down all operations in the country, due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the subsequent nationwide lockdown. All operations across the country had been halted for close to two months. The government finally decided to ease the lockdown regulations in mid-May, allowing the Jawa Motorcycles to restart production of the two motorcycles.
This shutdown in operations, caused a delay for the brand to begin deliveries of the BS6-compliant models in the Indian market. Now, with all operations, including production, sales and services having been restarted, the BS6-compliant models have finally started arriving at dealerships. Deliveries of the Jawa and Jawa forty-two motorcycles are expected to start in the coming days.
Jawa Motorcycles just recently revealed the specifications of the two BS6-compliant models in the Indian market. Both motorcycles are powered by the same 293cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. The BS6-compliant engine produces 26.2bhp and 27Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The BS6 Jawa 300 & Jawa Forty Two Motorcycles Arriving At Dealerships
The Jawa and Jawa forty-two BS6 motorcycles are popular offerings from the brand in the Indian market. Both motorcycles rival the likes of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 and the Bajaj Dominar 250 in the Indian market.