- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Jawa Motorcycles have announced the restart of dealer operations across India. The company took to social media to announce that all their dealerships in the designated green zones will reopen for business, as part of the lockdown relaxations announced by the government.
The company dealerships which are set to restart operations will be ensuring their staff members have been trained to follow all the safety, hygiene and social distancing protocols. They will also ensure all guidelines set by the government as part of the restart of operations are strictly adhered to as well.
Jawa Motorcycles India took to social media platforms to announce the restart of operations. They stated:
"As we open doors to the new world, being mindful of the situation, safety & hygiene is our priority. Our Dealerships have been trained & equipped to follow social distancing, hygiene & sanitation protocols to ensure a safe environment. Look forward to seeing you soon."
Jawa also stated that the company will soon release an updated delivery schedule. They also announced a seven-step safety protocol which every dealership has to follow. These steps will ensure the smooth operation process while ensuring the safety of employees and customers alike.
These include: sanitisation of test ride vehicles, display vehicles and the service outlets, thermal screening of both employees and customers, appointment-based visits with priority support, digital documentation, safety protocol training, digital support and doorstep test rides, along with home delivery of customer bikes.
Currently, Jawa Motorcycles has stopped the online delivery estimator tool. The company will announce a new delivery plan soon, once production resumes and inches towards normalcy. The supply chain and production process of Jawa Motorcycles, similar to many other vehicle manufacturers, has taken a massive hit due to the shutdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Thoughts About Jawa Motorcycles Restarting Dealership Operations Across India
Jawa is the latest two-wheeler manufacturer after Hero MotoCorp and HMSI to announce the restart of operations of its dealerships across India. The partial restart of operations and businesses allowed by the government will help the Indian economy inch forward slowly towards a new normalcy, after having taken a massive hit.