- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Kona Electric SUV Recalled In India: Possible Electrical Deficiency In High-Voltage BMS
- 6 hrs ago Renault Car Discounts & Year-End Benefits: Special Offers Of Up To Rs 70,000 Across All Models
- 8 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020 In India: Suzuki Motorcycle Records Over 64,000 Units Sales
- 9 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Hyundai Registers 9.4% Growth In Terms Of Domestic Yearly Sales
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Jamshedpur FC: Eze salvages a point for JFC against HFC
- Finance Nearly 40 Small And Midcap Stock Ideas To Create Wealth In The Long Term
- News DCGI finds no link between COVID vaccine shot and 'adverse' reaction in Chennai volunteer during trial
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Amitabh Bachchan Gives Special Name To Contestant Abhilasha Rao Kalwa; Calls Her 'Madam Sir'
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha Exudes Eco-Friendly And Boss Lady Vibes In Her Green Pantsuit And We Loved It!
- Technology Excitel Revises Broadband Plans; Offering High Speed At Rs. 50
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In December
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
Jawa Motorcycles recently concluded the Kommuniti Kustoms competition - an online contest for Jawa fans, followers and their online community. The competition theme was motorcycle customisation, hosted on the brand's Instagram platform.
The Jawa Kommuniti Kustoms contest saw huge engagements, with over half a million people, said to be engaged in some form. The competition saw a huge number of contestants submitting their customised renditions of either of the two Jawa motorcycles (Jawa or Jawa forty-two).
The competition finally came to a close with the judges picking the top-three winners. The judges included executives and design team members from Classic Legends. The panel of judges announced Soheil Kalarickal from Bangalore the winner of the contest.
Soheil, an art director from Bangalore won the competition with his brat and cafe-racer style rendition of the Jawa forty-two motorcycle. The 1st runner-up was Milind Solanki from Surat, who gave the Jawa motorcycle an adventure-tourer twist. Finally, in third place was Shri Lohar from Belgaum with his minimalistic sports-scrambler rendition of the Jawa forty-two.
All three budding designers will be given the opportunity to intern with the brand's design team. The internship offered by Classic Legends' could also be a chance for them to turn their designs into reality. It will also give the three a chance to further enhance their skills while also learning fabrication techniques.
The top three winners will also receive a Coffee Table book, 'The Forever Bike' signed personally by Adil Jal Darukhanawala. The book explains the nine-decade journey of the Jawa brand and its motorcycles. The winner will additionally also receive a custom hand-painted commemorative Jawa fuel tank as well.
The Jawa Kommuniti Kustoms contest was held between the 29th of April to the 3rd of May. The virtual contest was part of the company's efforts to enhance community engagement during the unprecedented COVID-19 pandemic induced lockdown.
Thoughts About The Jawa Kommuniti Kustoms Contest
The virtual contest was definitely an excellent way to keep Jawa fans, followers and community members engaged during the lockdown period. We're sure Jawa received thousands of entries over the course of the contest and the decision to pick the three winners wasn't an easy one.