- 49 min ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Movies Thalapathy Vijay’s Remuneration For His Tollywood Debut Film Will Amaze You
- News Offer Eid-ul-Fitr prayers at home: Shahi Imam of Delhi’s Jama Masjid urges people
- Technology Why Is Airtel Not In Favour Of 5Gi Standard?
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Finance Sun Pharma To Make Eli Lilly's Covid Medicine: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
ENEOS Honda Erula Racing Team dominated the first round of the 2020 Indian National Motorcycle Racing Championships (INMRC), which took place the previous weekend. The team bagged seven podiums including two victories dominating the round.
Rajiv Sethu and Manthana Kumar were the two main racers for the ENEOS Honda Erula Racing team. Both riders ended up on the podium in Race 1 on Friday, with Rajiv Sethu taking the victory while Manthana Kumar came home third.
The positive momentum continued into Saturday as well for Race 2 in the Pro-Stock 165cc class. Both racers bagged podium positions yet again, with Manthana Kumar securing second and Rajiv Sethu occupying the third position.
Race 3 on Sunday as well, proved positive for the two riders, yet again occupying podium finishes. Race 4, however, saw Manthana Kumar take the win, while Rajiv Sethu had an unfortunate crash and lost out.
Over the course of the weekend, Manthana Kumar got onto the podium in all four races, winning the final race. The remaining three podiums came from Rajiv Sethu, including the win in the first race.
Apart from the ENEOS Honda Erula Racing Team domination, the weekend also saw Idemitsu Honda Racing Talent Cup, being held under two categories: NSF 250R & CBR 150R.
Both races in the NSF 250R category witnessed Sarthak Chandra (11:11.204), Kavin Quintal and Varoon S come home in first, second and third position, respectively. Kavin Quintal even recorded the fastest time of the weekend at 1:49.487 in Race 1.
While the CBR 150R category saw Shyam Sunder take victory in both races as well with Prakash Kamat and Vivek Kapadia occupying the second and third position in Race 1. While Race 2 witnessed Johann Emmanuel and Rakshit S Dave behind Shyam.
Prabhu Nagaraj, Senior VP, Brand & Communication, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"The ENEOS Honda Erula Racing Team has wrapped up the opening round with 7 podiums. Our team is now leading the PS165cc and we are on plan to cement our brand leadership in the national championship."
"Mathana's exceptional performance in this round got a win & a total of 4 podium finishes. Parallelly, despite starting the season with limited track exposure, our young guns have performed beyond our expectations. I congratulate all the winners for putting up a wonderful show this weekend and expect a great closing to this season."
Thoughts On The ENEOS Honda Erula Racing Team At The 2020 INMRC
The 2020 INMRC has finally begun after a delay, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Split over two rounds, the second and final round will be held on the coming weekend.