- 38 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- News Declare Marathi-speaking Karnataka-Maharashtra border areas as UT: Uddhav
- Movies 32 Years Of Ram Lakhan: Jackie Shroff Calls The Film 'Iconic'; Says 'It's A Milestone Of My Career'
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
ENEOS Honda Erula Racing Team dominated the first round of the 2020 Indian National Motorcycle Racing Championships (INMRC), which took place the previous weekend. The team bagged seven podiums including two victories dominating the round.
Rajiv Sethu and Manthana Kumar were the two main racers for the ENEOS Honda Erula Racing team. Both riders ended up on the podium in Race 1 on Friday, with Rajiv Sethu taking the victory while Manthana Kumar came home third.
The positive momentum continued into Saturday as well for Race 2 in the Pro-Stock 165cc class. Both racers bagged podium positions yet again, with Manthana Kumar securing second and Rajiv Sethu occupying the third position.
Race 3 on Sunday as well, proved positive for the two riders, yet again occupying podium finishes. Race 4, however, saw Manthana Kumar take the win, while Rajiv Sethu had an unfortunate crash and lost out.
Over the course of the weekend, Manthana Kumar got onto the podium in all four races, winning the final race. The remaining three podiums came from Rajiv Sethu, including the win in the first race.
Apart from the ENEOS Honda Erula Racing Team domination, the weekend also saw Idemitsu Honda Racing Talent Cup, being held under two categories: NSF 250R & CBR 150R.
Both races in the NSF 250R category witnessed Sarthak Chandra (11:11.204), Kavin Quintal and Varoon S come home in first, second and third position, respectively. Kavin Quintal even recorded the fastest time of the weekend at 1:49.487 in Race 1.
While the CBR 150R category saw Shyam Sunder take victory in both races as well with Prakash Kamat and Vivek Kapadia occupying the second and third position in Race 1. While Race 2 witnessed Johann Emmanuel and Rakshit S Dave behind Shyam.
Prabhu Nagaraj, Senior VP, Brand & Communication, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"The ENEOS Honda Erula Racing Team has wrapped up the opening round with 7 podiums. Our team is now leading the PS165cc and we are on plan to cement our brand leadership in the national championship."
"Mathana's exceptional performance in this round got a win & a total of 4 podium finishes. Parallelly, despite starting the season with limited track exposure, our young guns have performed beyond our expectations. I congratulate all the winners for putting up a wonderful show this weekend and expect a great closing to this season."
Thoughts On The ENEOS Honda Erula Racing Team At The 2020 INMRC
The 2020 INMRC has finally begun after a delay, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Split over two rounds, the second and final round will be held on the coming weekend.