- 28 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo TVC Released Ahead Of Its Launch This Month: Will Rival Hyundai i20 Turbo
- 1 hr ago All-New Tata Safari Spotted Undisguised Ahead Of Launch: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Bosch Opens India’s Largest Multi-Brand Car Service Facility In Haryana: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago GoFuel To Deliver High-Speed Diesel At Your Doorstep: Read More To Find Out!
- Finance How To Check Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Account Balance Online?
- Movies Tandav Makers Apologise After Receiving Severe Backlash For Hurting Hindu Sentiments
- Sports Shuttler Varun Kapur eyes smooth progression to senior level in 2021 after becoming World No. 2 in BWF juniors
- News Firepower on display: Rafale to feature in Republic Day parade for first time
- Lifestyle Sexual Problems In Men: Causes And Treatments
- Technology Most Popular Prepaid Plans In 2021
- Education XAT Result 2021 Announced, Download XAT Score Card 2021 At xatonline.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Husqvarna Motorcycles were expected to launch the Vitpilen and the Svartpilen 401 motorcycles in the Indian market before the 250cc models. However, it entered the Indian market with the 250 twins earlier this year.
Latest spy image from 91wheels reveals a Husqvarna motorcycle testing in India. The reports suggest that it could be the Svartpilen 200. However, after a close examination, we feel it could be the Svartpilen 401 that was earlier scheduled to launch in India.
Adding to the speculation is the full-exhaust system featuring on the test mule, as compared to the Svarpile 200's underbelly stubby exhaust. However, the test mule seems to be using alloy wheels, instead of spoked wheels found on the international spec models.
The company could have decided to feature the alloy wheels as it could handle the pictures easily with tubeless tyres. The Svartpile 401 is a scrambler type motorcycle that is expected to use for light off-roading.
The Svartpilen 401 (called the Black Arrow in Sweden) is a scrambler-style motorcycle and features a modern-retro design. The motorcycle features round-shaped headlamps with integrated LED DRLs and a fully-digital instrument cluster adding to the modern-retro looks.
Being off-road biased, the Svartpilen 401 features dual-purpose knobby tyres, and a single-piece tube-type raised and wide handlebar that offers an upright riding position. It also features a tank rack to mount a bag as well.
The Svartpilen 401 features a dual-tone paint scheme with a dark-grey tank and a silver colour tail section. It comes powered by a 373cc single-cylinder engine borrowed from KTM motorcycles. The liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine produces 44bhp and 37Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox, and a slipper-assist clutch.
The suspension setup is handled by 43 mm WP Apex USD forks at the front and WP Apex mono-shock at the rear. Braking on the scrambler motorcycle is done by a 300mm disc up-front and a 230mm at the rear; supported by dual-channel ABS.
The Svarpilen 401 is likely to launch along with its cafe racer twin, the Vitpilen 401 in the Indian market. Both motorcycles are targeted towards a niche market and will be one-of-kind offering by the brand likey the existing 250 motorcycles.
Thoughts About The Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 India Launch To Happen Soon
The Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 is a scrambler style motorcycle that will cater to a niche audience looking for a powerful scrambler motorcycle. The KTM 390 Duke's engine is a proven motor and will provide the segment-best performance.