- 43 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 18 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Movies Netizens Shame Media For Creating Chaos Around Sara Ali Khan & Amrita Singh At The Mumbai Airport
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- News SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away at 74
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Honda Motorcycles & Scooter India (HMSI) launched the BS6 X-Blade in the Indian market last month at a starting price of Rs 1.05 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The motorcycle is available in two variants: single-disc and double-disc, both of which come with a host of new features and equipment. However, the company has increased the prices of the BS6 X-Blade by Rs 576 only.
The new prices of the BS6 Honda X-Blade are as follows: Rs 1,06,687 for the single disc and Rs 1,10,968 for the dual-disc variant. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom. The motorcycle now features a refreshed design, which looks more modern and sporty than the previous one. It also features a new robocop design to the LED headlamp unit, LED tail lamps, more sculpted fuel tank and a dual-outlet exhaust. Other updates also include fresh body graphics, new alloy wheel design, split grab rails, and many more.
Mechanically, the BS6 X-Blade now comes with an updated version of the same 160cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. The unit produces 13.67bhp of power at 8000rpm and 14.7Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Honda claims that the engine on the new BS6-compliant X-Blade motorcycle comes with the brand's programmed fuel injection. The system is said to come with 8-onboard sensors which ensure optimum air-fuel mixture for improved performance and efficiency.
As far as the cycle parts are concerned, the new X-Blade comes with telescopic front forks and a mono-shock suspension at the rear. Braking duties are handled by a 276mm disc at the front and a 220mm disc for the dual-disc and 130mm drum brakes for the single-disc variant at the rear. The motorcycle also features a single-channel ABS as standard and tips the scale at 146kg for the base variant, while the top-spec trim is 1kg heavier at 147 kilograms.
Thoughts About The Price Hike On The Honda X-Blade BS6
The new Honda X-Blade BS6 looks really fantastic and modern than its predecessor. We don't expect the sales of the motorcycle to drop drastically due to the minimal hike in the price. However, the X-Blade BS6 goes up against the likes of the Hero Xtreme 160R, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Suzuki Gixxer 155 and the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 in the Indian market.