- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Honda Motorcycles & Scooter India (HMSI) has launched the BS6-compliant X-Blade in the Indian market. The Honda X-Blade BS6 motorcycle is offered in two variants: single-disc and double-disc, both of which come with a host of new features and equipment.
The new Honda X-Blade BS6 motorcycle is offered with a starting price of Rs 1.05 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Bookings for the new motorcycle are now open across all company dealerships in the country, with deliveries for the same set to begin soon as well.
The new Honda X-Blade BS6 motorcycle now comes with an updated version of the same 160cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 13.67bhp at 8000rpm and 14.7Nm of peak torque at 5500rpm, mated to the same five-speed gearbox.
Honda claims that the engine on the new BS6-compliant X-Blade motorcycle comes with the brand's programmed fuel-injection. The system is said to come with 8-onboard sensors which ensure optimum air-fuel mixture for improved performance and efficiency.
The new X-Blade comes with telescopic front forks and a mono-shock suspension set up on the motorcycle. Braking is handled by a 276mm disc at the front and either a 220mm disc or 130mm drum brakes at the rear, depending on the variant, supported by single-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle weighs in at 146kg for the base variant, while the top-spec trim is 1kg heavier at 147 kilograms.
The new Honda X-Blade BS6 motorcycle now features a refreshed design, which looks more modern and sporty than its predecessor. This includes a new robocop design to the LED headlamp unit, LED tail lamps, more sculpted fuel tank and dual-outlet exhausts. Other updates also include fresh body graphics, new alloy wheel design and split grab rails; among others.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd. said,
"The new X-Blade BS6 is inspired by the dreams of success-oriented young enthusiasts. The generation which aspires to ‘Look Beyond' will find it hard to resist Honda's globally acclaimed superior technology, new features like dual petal disc brakes with ABS, engine stop switch and new dynamic stripe design of the new X-Blade BS6."
The Honda X-Blade BS6 motorcycle is also offered in a range of four vibrant colour schemes as well. This includes Pearl Spartan Red, Pearl Igneous Black, Matte Axis Grey Metallic & Matte Marvel Blue Metallic.
Thoughts About The Honda X-Blade BS6 India Launch
The Honda X-Blade BS6 motorcycle is one of the popular premium commuter offerings in the Indian market. The Honda X-Blade BS6 motorcycle rivals the likes of the Hero Xtreme 160R, TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Suzuki Gixxer 155 and the Bajaj Pulsar NS160 in the Indian market.