- 1 hr ago HRC Sign Pol Espargaro For 2021: Alex Marquez Moved To LCR Honda With 2-Year Contract Extension
- 3 hrs ago Kia Sonet World Premiere To Be Held In India Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago Honda Introduces ‘Unused Vehicle’ Campaign For Unsold BS4 Two Wheelers
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Movies Mammootty's The Priest: The Team Makes A Major Announcement!
- Sports 30 former South Africa cricketers issue statement supporting Black Lives Matter movement
- News Sanjay Jha suspended from Congress for 'anti-party activities
- Technology OnePlus Nord To Feature 105-Degree Wide-Angle Selfie Camera; Company Confirms
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Home Remedies To Whiten Dark Feet
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
HMSI (Honda Motorcycles & Scooters India) have recently announced a new set of relief measures designed to benefit its dealer-partners in India, amidst the COVID-19 pandemic in the country.
As per the recent announcement, HMSI has introduced a slew of measures to relieve some of the immense pressures their dealer-partners are currently in. These include measures which will support both sales and service which has been disrupted by the lockdown in the country.
Some of these measures include advance payment of incentives, buy-back of unsold BS4 inventory especially in the Delhi-NCR region, reimbursement across sales, service and spares and bearing the cost of shipping the entire BS4 inventory from dealerships.
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director - Sales & Marketing, HMSI Pvt. Ltd., stated,
"In these challenging times, Honda 2Wheelers India has extended an exhaustive financial support package for its dealers. The support package will effectively provide immediate liquidity to our dealer partners and we are confident that it will comprehensively ease their business continuity anxiety & improve cash flow. Providing yet another major support, Honda shall also bear the interest cost of the BS-VI vehicle's inventory at all its dealers for the entire 21-day lockdown period."
The company had previously released roughly Rs 1,700 crores for its entire dealership network across the country. This amount was to offer financial relief to all its suppliers, dealers and other service providers. The amount was also transferred in order to ensure timely payment of salary for the workforce and all other vendors.
HMSI is part of the larger Honda India Foundation - the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) arm of the brand, who on the 1st of April announced a donation of Rs 11 crore against the fight of Coronavirus in India. The company has also distributed free food packets, gloves, hand sanitizers and other aids to those in need.
Thoughts On HMSI's contribution Towards The Fight Against COVID-19 In India
Honda is offering all the support they can offer to the central and state governments, as well as the healthcare workers and doctors fighting to contain the spread of the deadly virus in India. At the same time, they are also ensuring their customers are satisfied as well.